Your Favorite Stroller Accessory

lucigo

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite stroller accessory? Pictures would be great! Our umbrella stroller has a cup holder but its flimsy so I'm in the market for a good one if you have one you like what brand is it? We also have an insulated bag we keep drinks in that hangs from the handles, but are looking for a more all-around junk holder if you have one you like? What else do you have that you love?

Thanks!

You might want to check out the "Show Me Your Decorated Stroller Pics" thread here. It sort of morphed into a stroller accessory thread. :)

On our last trip, my favorite accessory was the rain cover. On our last trip, it rained every day we were there, so it really came in handy. We would leave it on when we parked it while in attractions so it would stay dry even if there was a rain shower while we were inside.

I'm looking for a powerful stroller fan. On our last visit I saw the Mickey ones, are they any good? I have the one from One Step Ahead and it's just not a strong enough breeze.

Mare

The Universal Maclaren organizer. It is $19.99. I don't have a picture, but if you google it, you can see what it looks like. It is great to store a lot of stuff in it & it has 2 drink holders for the driver.

Don't have a picture either, but my fave stroller accessory is my "tip me not" stroller weights. I can leave the diaper bag attached to the stroller handles of our Mac Quest with out it tipping back. Makes stroller life just a bit easier!

Don't have a picture either, but my fave stroller accessory is my "tip me not" stroller weights. I can leave the diaper bag attached to the stroller handles of our Mac Quest with out it tipping back. Makes stroller life just a bit easier!

They were discontinued three years ago. I had to purchase them off ebay!

I agree they are great, but I wouldn't travel with them :goodvibes

The Universal Maclaren organizer. It is $19.99. I don't have a picture, but if you google it, you can see what it looks like. It is great to store a lot of stuff in it & it has 2 drink holders for the driver.

Thank you so much sunlover! My WDW stroller has no cup holders and very little storage and this was EXACTLY what I needed! I immediately looked it up and ordered it online from babiesrus. Thank you!!!!!

On our last trip, my favorite accessory was the rain cover. On our last trip, it rained every day we were there, so it really came in handy. We would leave it on when we parked it while in attractions so it would stay dry even if there was a rain shower while we were inside.

I sooooo second this!!!:thumbsup2

I've been looking for these and can't find them anywhere.
I've been tempted to try making my own.

Thank you so much sunlover! My WDW stroller has no cup holders and very little storage and this was EXACTLY what I needed! I immediately looked it up and ordered it online from babiesrus. Thank you!!!!!

You are very welcome! It also has a little pouch between the 2 cupholders that is great for putting your park maps, pens, etc. Just a warning, if you really stuff it & it is heavy, the velcro straps might not hold. It had plastic clips and my DH used zip (wire) ties to hold it b/c we put a lot of stuff in there. The velcro kept coming undone. Sorry, you probably would have liked to hear that before you ordered it. So, definitely test it out before heading to Disney so it does not fall off.

I've been looking for these and can't find them anywhere.
I've been tempted to try making my own.

Honestly, they're just ankle weights marketed for a stroller. I see many people around town with ankle weights on their strollers. Just try to find the lightest pair possible.

You might want to check out the "Show Me Your Decorated Stroller Pics" thread here. It sort of morphed into a stroller accessory thread. :)

Thanks for the link to the other board, I'm ordering a fan and a better cup holder!

We are headed to WDW in July and I want to get a fan for the stroller. We are renting a park stroller, though - anyone have any advice for using a fan on a park stroller? Will it attach to it well? It looks so big and chunky from some of the pictures I have seen. Which fan to buy for these chunky strollers??

They were discontinued three years ago. I had to purchase them off ebay!

I agree they are great, but I wouldn't travel with them :goodvibes

We traveled with them with no problems. They weigh less than my makeup bag:lmao:

We got ours off of albeebaby last year. Shame they were discontinued!

I use one pound wrist wts that i got from Wal-mart, I attatched them sometime last summer and they are still there over the front wheels, works great. If there's more than probably 20lbs or so hanging off the back, it will still tip but not like w/o the wts.
Also love my Valco cup holder, it holds a fountain cup w/ice, not just a water bottle.

My favorite is my B.O.B. console. It fits on my B.O.B. stroller and my Maclaren Volo. The cup holders are deep so they work well and I like the little zipper compartment to keep small odds and ends in. :)

The B.O.B console looks a lot like the Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy HERE.

It's a little less expensive so I thought I'd mention it. I was considering ordering one but if I order yet another stroller accessory my dh won't be happy. LOL

I'm looking for a powerful stroller fan. On our last visit I saw the Mickey ones, are they any good? I have the one from One Step Ahead and it's just not a strong enough breeze.

Mare

I cannot comment on the mickey fans, but I also purchased the One Step Ahead fan and thought it was fairly weak. I found this fan on eBay and it has a much stronger breeze.

These are my photos from the other thread mentioned earlier.
The fan helped keep DS cooler come nap time...
DSC08106.jpg

DSC08290.jpg

We never left the fan in plain sight when we left the stroller unattended. We just threw it in the seat or basket and covered it and never had a problem.

I am not sure if it is the cage around the fan that obstructs the breeze or not, but if it is I would think the Mickey fan would lack in the breeze category also.

We are headed to WDW in July and I want to get a fan for the stroller. We are renting a park stroller, though - anyone have any advice for using a fan on a park stroller? Will it attach to it well? It looks so big and chunky from some of the pictures I have seen. Which fan to buy for these chunky strollers??

I would think any of the fans would clip to the canopy on the rentals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter