Your favorite dining plan sit down meal location

NikNaknJack

Earning My Ears
We have awhile before our trip and I want to plan this carefully. I need your help.

What is your favorite dining plan sit down meal and why?

Wolfgang Puck
DH always enjoys the huge steak and I LOVE the pumpkin ravioli. I could eat pumpkin ravioli every night of my WDW vacation and be perfectly happy. Just one caution - it can get a little loud inside. So we like to eat outside on the patio.

Boma in the AKL, it is a buffett, but the food is wonderful. Just was there last month and planning on returning during our trip in June

I would have to say Chef Mickey's especially with kids! Cool ride in the monorail to the Contemporary! :goodvibes

We loved our meal at LeCellier! Also, the smoothies and desserts were tops! We had one dessert that looked like a moose (made out of chocolate)- the kids got a big kick out of that.

We enjoyed the food at WDW so much, I couldn't narrow it down to 1 place...so here it is:

Kids loved Crystal Palace AND Chef Mickey's - characters made the meal a wonderful experience.

DH and I really enjoyed Boma - the Lodge is beatiful, and we really enjoyed the food.
Close second - Marrakesh - yummy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter