Your Favorite Attraction

Dizzy-Wizard

Earning My Ears
If this isn't the proper place for this please feel free to remove it, or if it's to generic please feel free to ignore.
But what is everyone's favorite attraction in Walt Disney World?
I'm always surprised to see what attractions make this list because it might be one of the less popular ones, or an attraction others might not necessarily know about.
So how about it? Favorite attractions at Walt Disney World and why?

I'll kick it off with mine!
Thinking hard about it, and as weird as this might sound, my FAVORITE has to be Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom. I went on this ride for the first time in the 7th grade, and it was my first attempt at something a little more adult! Paired with my love of dinosaurs, I can't make a trip to Animal Kingdom without riding this at least once! I'll even fast pass this one if I have to!

For me it's probably Splash Mountain. I love the theming, the music, the length of the ride, and then of course the drop.

I know it sounds trendy but Flight of Passage. Hubs and my first trip to Disney world it had just opened and I heard it was good but... scary. I'm a ride chicken to the extreme but gosh darn it I managed fastpasses at thirty days out by constant refreshing so we were going to ride this! I got in the fastpass line and this very good natured man in front of us was hyped. He said it was something like his thirteenth ride and asked if I'd ridden it to which I said no. The conversation continued as we went through preshow and were seated on the vehicles.

"Well it's like Soarin."
"I've never ridden Soarin. Too scary."
"Big Thunder Mt.?"
*Shakes my head no*
"Seven Dwarves? Splash Mountain?"
*Shakes head no again* This poor guy looked horrified. The ride started and I'm screaming and everyone probably thought I was terrified. When it ended my hubs asked if I was okay.
"Yeah! I loved it!"
"But you hate thrill rides."
"Yeah but I felt my banshee breathing and I knew he'd not do anything to injure me."

Hubs nodded. He gets me. Other guy probably thought I was crazy. 😆

Can't say, it's like picking a favorite child, but that being said Big Thunder Mountain (don't tell the other attractions)

BTMRR. We had a family rule when DS was younger that "nobody rides until we can all ride" mostly due to us being a petite family, and DS being a bit touchy about always being the smallest in his class. On our first trip he was too short for many of the milder thrill rides. The year he was tall enough, he thought he was such a badass because he was big enough for BTMRR. I have a pic of him and DH sitting next to each other on the ride, arms all the way up in the air, with the biggest grin on his face. Everytime DH would try to put his hands down, DS would remind him that he had to keep his hands up the whole time if he was going to "do it right".

Peter Pan forever. My daughter loves it too. We love the story and movie and the music brings back memories when my kids were little.

Flight of Passage- honestly, I LOVE it! It just makes me happy... the sights, sounds, smells. The most nostalgic ride for me is Pirates- I have to ride it multiple times each trip (reminds me of going as a child in the 80s).

Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Splash Mountain are my top 3 in no particular order, but there are SO many I love. Soarin is my favorite of all the more modern rides. In Disneyland I love Radiator Springs Racers. My husband's favorite is TSMM.

Splash Mountain. Love everything about it. Theming, length of ride, music.

Haunted Mansion for my wife.

It’s so hard to pick 1 - I would say TSMM - but HM, PP and ISSW really pull around my nostalgic heart! I HAVE to do these 4 or I don’t feel like I’ve ‘Done Disney’

Hard question, but I have to go with BTMRR. In the dark. LOVE IT!
Close runners-up: FoP, Splash, ToT

Small World and 7DMT-more traditional Disney are my favorites but not Peter Pan traditional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter