Your fave/best use of snack creds

Herfnerd

DIS Veteran
Snack credits aren't just for popcorn and ice cream bars - Some have even used them for breakfast or a light meal.

Just wondered what everyone's favorite or best use of them are?

Nearly every trip I have to get a cinnamon roll from the Main street bakery. It is more than enough for a breakfast! :goodvibes

From Boulangerie Patisserie, 1 ham & cheese croissant, 1 napoleon and 2 cappuccinos. 4 snack credits and heaven on earth for 2 wdwloverz! (OOP, less than $15) We do this for "brunch" each and every Epcot day, at 11a.m., the second Boulangerie opens..:coffee:

During Food & Wine, the lobster roll is a great option. Otherwise, the caramel corn from Karamel Kuche is really good.

We love the ham and cheese croissant from France as well! So yummy! And while we are there we always pick up some other treats as well! :)

It might not be a "Favorite" on the board, but I just LOVE the American Dream from that little cart in Epcot. It is so delicious and totally refreshing on a hot day.

It might not be a "Favorite" on the board, but I just LOVE the American Dream from that little cart in Epcot. It is so delicious and totally refreshing on a hot day.

ohhhh, what is the American Dream?? Always interested in finding something new and yummy!

It's red (strawberry slush), white (vanilla ice cream) and blue (raspberry slush) layers of frozen treats in a single cup.

It's good, but my frozen favorite at Epcot is the kaki gori from Japan.

My real favorite overall, though, is the cream cheese pretzel at MK.

Funnel cake-Sleepy Hollow (#1 on my list)
Cinnamon roll -Main St bakery (HUGE!!)
Egg rolls- China
jalepeno cheese pretzels- Couple of places
root beer floats-Everywhere
ANYTHING in the French bakery!! (You can also use a CS credit here to get 1 savory item, 1 dessert and a drink. For me that = 1 cheese plate, 1 napoleon and a bottle of water. Pair this with some champagne or white wine FTW.)

Lots of people will say Dole Whips, it's probably against the DIS rules to say this but....I'm not a fan of the Dole Whip.:rotfl2:

I'd have to say a cupcake from Starring Rolls, caramel corn from Germany, or a Dole Whip Float from Aloha Aisle. Treats I love!!:thumbsup2

Thank you for all the tips about snack. This will be our first trip using the dining plan so this is all very helpful!

Mmmm...Dole Whip Float. I've also heard that the ice cream cookie sandwiches that you can find at several places are great also, and a good value for your snack credit. If you're going during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, save your snack credits for that. Some of the dishes cost well over $5 and you can still use your snack credits to purchase them.

MK
Dole Whip- Aloha Isle
Ice Cream Sandwich- Main Street Bakery
Ice Cream - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Cotton Candy- Main Street Confectionary
Cinnamon Roll- Main Street Bakery
EPCOT
Norweigan Schoolbread- Kringla Bakeri (Norway)
Kaki Gori - Japan (Kabuki Café)
Napoleon, Ham & Cheese Tartine- Boulanguerie Passiterie (France)
Coke Float- Promenade Refreshments
baklava- Morocco
ice cream/milkshake- Fountainview Café
side of chips (fries)- England
Butterfinger Cheesecake- Sunshine Seasons
HS
Milkshake- Min and Bill's Dockside Diner
Butterfinger Cupcake- Starring Rolls
Candy- Sweet Spells
Funnel Cakes, ice cream- Oasis Canteen (by IJSS)
Baked Goods- Writer's Stop
AK
Egg Rolls- Safari Nuggets
Jalepeno Stuffed Soft Pretzel - Kiosk in AK
White Chocolate Elephant- Kusafiri Coffee Shop

Popcorn
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
Frozen Lemonade/Coke
Soft Pretzel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter