Your Budget Favorite.....

1. Mascara that does not Smudge or Flake -- Urban Decay Big Fatty or Precision (I usually buy when they have a special two pack)
2. Foundation that does not go on dry and in creases -- Bare Minerals (one container usually lasts me around 6 months so for me it is cheaper than buying foundation at the drug store that lasts a month)
3. Blush - Bare Minerals
4. Lipstick
5. Primer -- Monistat anti chafing gel (one of the best budget tips I learned on these boards) for my face; Urban Decay for my eyes
6. Concealer - elf
9. Eye shadow that does not crease - Urban Decay Naked palettes
10. Facial Moisturizer
11. Facial Sunscreen
12. Facial Wash

Eye liner -- Revlon gel that comes with a small brush. It stays put for me better than the Urban Decay 24/7

I'm a party-pooper but my budget favorite is to not wear any makeup. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Cleanser and Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is all I use (all fragrance-free).

1. Mascara that does not Smudge or Flake
2. Foundation that does not go on dry and in creases
3. Blush
4. Lipstick
5. Primer
6. Concealer
9. Eye shadow that does not crease
10. Facial Moisturizer
11. Facial Sunscreen
12. Facial Wash

Great question! I'm a HUGE make-up junkie and love trying new products! Here's my budget faves:

1. Maybelline Lash Sensational-lavender tube. This one kind of comes off in little "tubes," but only when you wash your face. No smudges or flakes!
2. Maybelline Fit Me: Matte and Poreless foundation and powder. I have very oily skin, especially living in the humid south, and this stuff REALLY works!
Non budget- my go to is Urban Decay Naked skin foundation and powder :)
3. I use Bare Minerals blushes- they last FOREVER and blend very well!
4. I'm really liking NYX Butter Glosses right now
5. Havent found a face primer that's budget friendly that I like yet- can't wait to try everyone's suggestions! Eye primer I use Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in shade "Leather" I works GREAT as a primer, even though technically it's a shadow. 1 pot has lasted me almost 8 months now and I'm no where near the bottom!
6. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser (with the sponge top)
9. Bare minerals loose shadows. Love all the colors!
10. Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream (Bonus: you can find this in the travel size sections at WalMart, Target, etc. for less than $2. This lasts me almost 2 months!)
11. My foundation has spf. When I go to beach, parks, and outdoors- usually the Coppertone that I use on my body. (Should probably get a proper face sunscreen!)
12. Pond's Cucumber Cleanser

1. Mascara that does not Smudge or Flake- I have always used Waterproof Loreal Voluminous mascara. Just received IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5 in 1 in my Ipsy bag and I am kind of addicted to it.
2. Foundation that does not go on dry and in creases- I have been using Ulta Mineral Powder foundation and find it a good sub for Bare Minerals
3. Blush - Ulta Mineral Blush
4. Lipstick - Loreal Colour Riche
5. Primer - I love Ulta Fabulous Face Foundation Primer - just a small amount works, it lasts forever
6. Concealer - IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
9. Eye shadow that does not crease - I don't use, my eyes water too much.
10. Facial Moisturizer - A generic Walmart knock off of Garnier Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Corrector - shocked at how well it worked
11. Facial Sunscreen - don't really have one
12. Facial Wash - I use a lot of them. My current favorite is Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

3. Blush
4. Lipstick
5. Primer
6. Concealer
10. Facial Moisturizer
11. Facial Sunscreen
12. Facial Wash

Help :flower1:

Mascara: Cover Girl Super Sizer
Foundation: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid- Did not budge in June Disney Heat.
Blush: NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush
Lipstick: Maybelline Vivid Matte
Primer: Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
Concealer: Maybellie instant age eraser.
Eye Shadow: Yikes- Makeup geek. I tend to stay high end on eye shadow.
Moisturizer/Sunscreen: Healthy Defense by neutrogena
Facial Wash: Pink Grapefruit from netrogena

Eye primer I use Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in shade "Leather" I works GREAT as a primer, even though technically it's a shadow. 1 pot has lasted me almost 8 months now and I'm no where near the bottom!
I'm gonna try this..... eye shadow and I aren't usually good friends!:rotfl2:(I like just a swipe of light color anyway but still)

I'm gonna try this..... eye shadow and I aren't usually good friends!:rotfl2:(I like just a swipe of light color anyway but still)

This is a great neutral for me, sometimes if I'm rushed or lazy, Ill just swipe on this Color Tattoo and be good to go :) Oh and I use my ring finger to dab it on. It goes on like a cream, but really stays put!

I've found if I use the bare minerals prime time on my eyelids then I can use whatever cheap wal-mart special eyeshadow and it stays vibrant and doesn't fade all day. So eyeshadow tends to be the item I go cheap on the most often.

1. Mascara that does not Smudge or Flake: I'm still searching so I'll watch this
2. Foundation that does not go on dry and in creases: not super cheap but I LOVE this stuff. Clinique BB cream. I might try the CC cream next.
3. Blush: yeah, I am not helpful here and use Laura Mercier right now. I've had good luck with Sonia Kashuk stuff though.
4. Lipstick: Sonia Kashuk
5. Primer: don't use
6. Concealer: I don't go cheap here either so not a help
9. Eye shadow that does not crease: still searching
10. Facial Moisturizer: My skin is super sensitive and hates Neutrogena, is okay on Almay, but I've had best luck with PeterThomasRoth Max Sheer moisturizer with SPF. Not cheap but it lasts at least 2-3 months with daily use. For night I use Boots No. 7 Lift and Luminate and love it.
11. Facial Sunscreen: See above -- PTR.
12. Facial Wash: cetaphil. They've changed their formula recently and it's causing DH to break out in a rash so I'll be switching once my supply is done to something the whole family can use.

I like mary kay eye primer, my eye shadow, regardless of brand, never creases and always looks good at the end of the day unless I've rubbed my eyes and it comes off :)

I like the Revlon photo ready concealer, I use it under my eyes and it does well.

I started using the new neutrogena hydro water gel whatever, it's blue. It's great and actually has helped my dry spots a bit and it doesn't make the rest of my face oily.

Love the aveno sunscreen with moisturizer, it's my new go to.

My biggest issues is mascara. I'm fair complexion, blonde and blue eyes, I can't/won't wear black mascara because it's too dark. No one really sells brown any more and black/brown is getting harder to find, at least at a good price. I also wear contacts, so it needs to be waterproof, something that seems to be disappearing. I used to love lash stilettos, I think it's revlon, but they stopped making black/brown waterproof. I've been on the hunt ever since for a decently priced mascara. I'd go up to $15 if it was one that worked well and had a brush I liked, I'm not a fan of most of the silicone type brushes they have now. If anyone has any suggestions I would love it! I'm getting close to the 3-4 month mark on my current tube and will need to replace it soon, the one product I replace about when they say you should :)

I'm only going to chime in on mascara:
I love Loreal Double Extend in the red and white tube. I'm a photographer (camera pressed to eyes all the time) and I occasionally get eye allergies (runny, watery, eyes) AND I wear contacts. This stuff is FANTASTIC. It uses 'beauty tubes' - like little tiny lash extensions. It makes my lashes twice as long, never, ever, smudges, smears or flakes and wipes off with warm water without leaving any residue behind.

I just wanted to throw out there for any super sensitive girls that I have sensitive, aging, rosacea skin and my BEST moisturizer discovery has been extra virgin olive oil. Just a dab on your finger is all you need for half your face. It is fabulous, my skin doesn't react, and any blackheads I had disappeared. I don't smell like olive oil, I promise!

1. Mascara that does not Smudge or Flake Cover Girl Lash Blast
2. Foundation that does not go on dry and in creases Rae Cosmetics TM
3. Blush L'oreal - I don't remember the name, but it comes in a round compact
4. Lipstick Clinique - the long lasting one
5. Primer - Monistat Chafing gel
6. Concealer Rae Cosmetics
9. Eye shadow that does not crease Mary Kay
10. Facial Moisturizer Paula's Choice - Their hydrating mask makes a great budget moisturizer for dry skin
11. Facial Sunscreen Paula's Choice. I have dry sensitive skin so I use the Skin Recovery
12. Facial Wash Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

Clinique redness solutions liquid makeup is the best for me
Neutrogena oil free ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen
Maybelline Great Lash mascara is my favorite mascara. I have tried MAC, Clinique, Neutrogena, Etc and its the best
Burts Bees lipbalm and lipsticks are awesome.
Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser is the best facewash. I like the body wash too.
I'm not picky about eyeshadows in general but I like almay.

1. Mascara that does not Smudge or Flake - the old standby, Maybeline Great Lash
2. Foundation that does not go on dry and in creases - I generally don't wear foundation. Only on special occasions. This is a place I would splurge. The expensive stuff has a much better feel.
3. Blush - I love Sephora brand blush
4. Lipstick - Sephora brand lip gloss. I've also used a cover girl long lasting lip stain with gel gloss.
5. Primer - a Sephora sample I've had in my drawer for months. It goes a long way!
6. Concealer - this is where I splurge. The color, feel and staying power make the difference for me
9. Eye shadow that does not crease - again, Sephora brand
10. Facial Moisturizer - cerave spf 30 for daytime, ponds for nighttime. I have very fair skin and need a high spf during the day. Cerave isn't super cheap but it's the cheapest that gets the job done.
11. Facial Sunscreen - banana boat for kids. It is made with titanium and zinc and none of the chemicals that are supposedly dangerous. It's not specifically for the face but I find it to be gentle enough, though it leaves a slightly white film
12. Facial Wash - cetaphil

3. Blush
4. Lipstick
5. Primer
6. Concealer
10. Facial Moisturizer
11. Facial Sunscreen
12. Facial Wash

12: Facial Wash: Started using Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Body Wash for my face to wash off makeup at night. Love it! Takes make up off very easily and my eyes don't sting and there is no dryness, skin feels soft.

12: Facial Wash: Started using Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Body Wash for my face to wash off makeup at night. Love it! Takes make up off very easily and my eyes don't sting and there is no dryness, skin feels soft.

No kidding?! My kids use that. Will have to try it.

3. Blush
4. Lipstick
5. Primer
6. Concealer
10. Facial Moisturizer
11. Facial Sunscreen
12. Facial Wash

1- elf mascara for budget, urban decay for $$$
2-Clinique or urban decay I do not skimp on my foundation brand
3-bath and body works or Clinique
4-freebies from Clinique buying at gift with purchase times... $$$ Cinderella for MAC
5-elf for budget, smash box for mid range, Dermalogica for $$$
5a eye primer elf for budget, urban decay for $$$
6 - urban decay or Clinique
9 - USE EYE SHADOW PRIMER, (see 5a)... Clinique freebies (see above) for eye shadow and Urban decay for $$$
10,11,12 - Clinique or Dermalogica(I also use coconut oil to remove makeup)...

I just answered what I have favorites of.

10. Facial Moisturizer ALPHA ENHANCED WRINKLE REPAIR CREAM
11. Facial Sunscreen CERAVE AM
12. Facial Wash CERAVE SA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter