• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your best choice for an adult only dinner...

mtquinn

DIS Veteran
Please weigh in! Your choice must be only ONE TS credit...and NOT Victoria and Alberts. Way too pricey, but I am sure it's wonderful. Thanks!!

With only 1ts. I'd have to say Le Cellier in Epcot and then perhaps Boma's at AKL. :thumbsup2

Dh & I really enjoyed Les Chefs de France. If outside of a park, how do you feel about seafood? I've heard great things about the Cape May Clambake.

I second: Tutto Italia at WS Epcot--It was excellent!
Only 1TS also.
We will be trying Le Cellier, Coral Reef and eating again at
Tutto this next trip--well I should say that I hope to get
ADRs for all these restaurants.
I've also heard good things about the New "Wave" Restaurant
at CR also "Kona" at the POLY.
I would love to try both of these also--both are 1TS credits.

If you want to dine in the parks I suggest one of the places at Epcot's WS. It is beautiful at night. If DH and I were dining without the kiddos Tokyo Dining or LeCellier would probably be 2 of our top considerations although we would consider anything except the Princess dining in Norway.

Out of the parks I would suggest picking a resort you'd like to check out and dine there. Kona, the Wave or GFC would allow you to visit a monorail resort and Spoodles would let you check out the Boardwalk. Boma is another choice but DH and I try to avoid buffets when we actually have a chance for adult conversation. ;)

DH and I are going 3/1-3/8 so we havent tried these places but just to give you an idea of what we picked since all of ours are adult only..

Coral Reef
Kona
Ohana
Boma
Yachtsman Steak House (2ts)
and Sci Fi (not a suggestion for an adult only as I dont think its what you want!)

Id love to do Le Cellier but they are all booked for our trip :(

If "adult" means no characters, and more adults present than kids, then I second the vote for Kona (Polynesian HOtel) or The Wave (Contemporary) or The Grand Floridian Cafe (GF hotel of course.) All of these places do have families dining, but not near as many kids as the buffets, so definitely quieter. although Kona can get a little loud because it's open to the Ceremonial House lobby, so the bar noise & the noise of people waiting for Ohana' can get noisy in Kona.

For really elegant looks, go with the Grand Floridian Cafe...and get the sampler for dessert. For "new age" peaceful & upscale looking, try The Wave (great steak, incredibly dessert trios)

All three are 1 tableservice.

We fell in love with Tokyo Dining on our last trip. The dining room (or atleast the part that we were seated in) was very quiet with a nice view..and the food was excellent.

On a not as quiet note, Raglan Road was excellent, too. The entertainment was very good and the atmosphere was right up our alleys. We were still able to have a conversation (ok, so we had to speak loud..but we don't mind, and after a bit of alcohol, it becomes comical). After a few days in the parks the beer flight was a welcome treat, and the food was perfect. You must try the sheperds pie! Another favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter