Youngest toddler to where Crocs?

wrighter

DIS Veteran
I'm getting some Crocs for my DS, 3, even at the protests of my DH. Red ones at that! And I can't wait. But then I'm wondering, do they come small enough for my DD, 1? She was an early walker at 9-10 months, and is good on her feet, but I'm wondering if that's going a bit far? Anyone else put their little little ones in Crocs? The pink ones are so dang cute!!! :-)

Signed,
Newest member of Crocs Anonymous

I bought them for my DS1, and he's worn them I think literally every day all summer! :thumbsup2

I resisted too, thinking he'd be able to slip them off too easily, or would fall down in them, but they're the best toddler shoes ever. They stay on, are EASY to get on, and are very comfortable. He got the airwalks at Payless, because our local Crocs dealers didn't have that small a size. He wears the size 5-6. Highly recommend them! :goodvibes

My ds is now 22 months, and he has been wearing Crocs since he was 19 months. He says "shoes" and grabs a pair and puts them on himself :cool1: He runs and plays in them just as well as he can in any other shoes.

My DS is 3 and begged for a pair of crocs! I ordered him the green (his choice) and navy! I also got him some cute monster and dinosaur Jibbitz for them. He thinks he's hot stuff. DH thinks they're hideous and no amount of cute Jibbitz are gonna help. :lmao:

My dd got the hot pink ones last year at age 3. DS 14 mo got the littlest red pair for a birthday present since he was always trying to eat the pink ones. We called them his very own "chews". He has tiny feet, so they are still too big, but he can walk around the house in them a little so far and is so proud!!

DD6 owns a pair and my dd1 is always trying them on and walking around in them...she loves them. She is also fascinated by the pairs I have. I was just thinking that I would check out the Payless version and see if they have a size that will fit dd1...seems silly to pay croc price when the warm season for shoes is quickly dwindling her in PA. They do seem like an ideal toddler shoe in many respects.

wrighter said:
I'm getting some Crocs for my DS, 3, even at the protests of my DH. Red ones at that! And I can't wait. But then I'm wondering, do they come small enough for my DD, 1? She was an early walker at 9-10 months, and is good on her feet, but I'm wondering if that's going a bit far? Anyone else put their little little ones in Crocs? The pink ones are so dang cute!!! :-)

Signed,
Newest member of Crocs Anonymous

A woman who takes her kids to our Gymboree has 3 children, all under the age of 5 (that's the age limit for Gymboree so that's how I know, lol) and all 3 of them have Crocs. Very cute!
Anyone know where I can buy a pair for ds1? Are they cheaper on eBay? I got mine from Zappos.com, so I guess I could look there...

Just got mine at toys r us. They were only 10.00. At the rate DS is growing and cooler air coming he'll only wear them a month anyway. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter