Youngest Age for HM Concert?

LoveMyDisneyCats

Mommy of 3 Princesses
So if you've scanned any of the other HM threads in the last two days, you may have seen that I got tickets finally for IN. Me and DD6 are for sure attending, but I got three tix because DH said I should take both DDs. BUT now I'm questioning- Would DD3 1/2 be too young? Is it ridiculously loud? About how long is the whole thing?
Now, I would have NEVER taken my older one to a concert when she was 3, but being the second sibling, DD3 knows HM and lots of the songs. How could she not with DD6 singing them EVERY MINUTE of EVERY DAY?:rotfl: We still do the Playhouse Disney shows and songs, sesame street, barney, etc.- but the fact is that she does know HM. So my dilemma- take DD3 and risk her being "tired" of watching the whole show, etc. or try to take a friend? My only issue with that though is we are from Chicago and since we couldn't get Rosemont tix, I jumped on IN. But we have to stay overnight there and I don't know if any parents would let their 6 year old go with- Honestly, I don't know if I would.... So my easiest solution would be to just take 3 year old but I don't want to ruin it for DD6 who would truly appreciate and enjoy it. Any opinions??? (Silly question, I know there's opinions out there:lmao: )

I took my DD who just turned 4 to the Tampa show and it was just her and I, she's such a big HM fan, when I was able to get the tickets, I didn't think twice about taking her. At first she was very overwhelmed when the Jonas Brothers came out and 20,000 little girls were screeching I thought I had made a huge mistake. By the middle of the first song she was up dancing and singing along just like everyone else. She loved every second of it and I wouldn't think twice taking her again.

So if your little one knows the songs and you have the ticket, I say go for it. The show itself was about 2 1/2 hours long and there was about 20 mins in between the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana. It keeps moving quickly and she wasn't bored once, even when she sang the songs she didn't know there was so much going on, fireworks, dancing, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter