Young At Heart: The #BirthdayFestivus13 Adventure!!! 5 UPDATES, 1/8!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to hear that your trip went perfectly! I was living vicariously through Jess and your tweets and instagram posts the whole trip, and I can't wait to hear all about it in your next trip report. They best feeling in the world is knowing that you're going back to Disney soon so I hope that work out for you! :thumbsup2

Welcome home! I loved following all of yours and Jess's pictures from the trip on Instagram, and now I can't wait for the TR! UGH I'm still so bummed about missing Hanson, but I still had a wonderful time so I can't complain too much. :goodvibes That is really amazing that your Eugene & Rapunzel friends were the same as last year. FATE.

Gah! I just took a look at your Instagram pics and your costume was PERFECTION! And you were working it! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time!!!

Obviously I was following along on Instagram the entire time, and I'm so happy you guys had fun and really have become amazing friends, Disney brings people together so well!!

I LOVED your mnsshp costumes!! HM dancers is on the list of like, 5 costumes for next year for us, we've got lots of parties we'll need to hit up bahah!

Can't wait to hear all about it!! And Ooooo!! WHEN!!?? are you headed back??

Welcome back Lia! :)

It sounds as though you could not have had a more perfect time - I'm so happy for you! I totally get how you feel about Disney - it's like leaving the real world behind and stepping back into your childhood :goodvibes

I've just had a look at your photos on Instagram and they are wonderful! I can't wait to hear all the stories behind them! And your Halloween costume is AMAZING - I'm really impressed! :)

Looking forward to reading more!

Best wishes,
S.xx

Welcome back, Lia! Well, I took your advice and am now on Twitter, so that I could follow you during your MNSSHP trip. It was so awesome to get to see/read things in 'real time'. You were right, it is great. Although.....I only follow you and Jess at the moment...And you even responded to me once (@silvermyst22)! (I am so behind on technology!)

Anyhoo, I just cannot agree more with your statement about being lucky and having a place that really gives you that magical feeling. I feel sorry for people that do not have that. It really is just one of the best feelings in the world. pixiedust:

I have never seen the holiday lights and decorations at WDW, so I am extremely excited that I will get to go for one day in early December. :santa: We are tacking on one of those silly "90 minute" timeshare presentations to the end of our Turkey Day visit to family and going to the Magic Kingdom for one day. It is driving me crazy to only go one day. And to only see one park in all of its glory, but it's a start! I am grateful that I will finally get to see the castle dripping in lights and Main Street lit for the grand holiday. Yay!

Oh, and your costume? The BOMB!!! You did such an amazing job on it. Is costume designer on your resume too? Phew! You got some crazy talent, girl (ghoul). :worship:

Okay, no more hijacking of your TR.

Carry on. popcorn::
:surfweb:

Wow, it sounds like the trip was beyond magical!!! :goodvibes And I am SO excited to hear that you are likely going again... soon!

OK Lia... just so I'm clear... You're saying it was a good trip?? :rotfl2:

SO glad it was as amazing as it was. I think you make a really good point about naysayers and people who criticize (some of which may be perfectly valid). At this point in time, I truly believe Disney is what YOU make it to be. The magic is there as long as you open your heart and mind to embrace it. And with each passing year, at least for me, going to Disney is even MORE necessary. It's medicine for the soul.

And THANK GOD MICKEY TALKED TO YOU!!!!!! I would have hated to be wrong about that. :p

I already commented about your costumes on Twitter, but again, OMG THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!!!!! Shear PERFECTION!

I'm going to refrain from commenting too much on this trip and just wait until the TR to really let loose but suffice it to say, I'm super delighted this trip was as magical as it was, you gal's friendship is such a beautiful thing, and YAY for another trip "very soon". :goodvibes

Hi Lia! So glad you and Jess had a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it in Halloween Perfection TR :).

So, selfishly I'm glad there is another trip in the works because that just means yet another wonderful TR!! Your TRs are getting me through to my trip in April which I'm so excited about. My DH are also tentatively planning a Honeymoon Re-do in October 2014...so there is a possibility to we could go twice next year. I haven't done that since I lived in Florida!

Again, so glad your trip was so wonderful and I'm in agreement with everyone else your costume was amazing!

Hi Lia!
I am so enjoying your report. Thanks for the shout out! We just missed eachother I was in DW till 11/2 hope you enjoying your trip. Freezing back here in NY wish I was back in Florida

Lia-
Welcome back! I could tell this was an especially magical trip by following along on IG and Twitter...

As all have said, your costume was AMAZING. Makeup job as well. Truly fantastic. Brill as the Brits would say....

We are 22 days out now and I can barely contain myself...

I've decided your TR's are like a drug as they always leave me wanting more....you're not even done with the last one and I'm already anxious for the next! Can't wait to hear ALL the details!!

Don't keep us waiting for too long! We beg you! LOL...

Yes! Do tell about your next trip! Exciting!!!!

I'm so glad to hear that your trip went perfectly! I was living vicariously through Jess and your tweets and instagram posts the whole trip, and I can't wait to hear all about it in your next trip report. They best feeling in the world is knowing that you're going back to Disney soon so I hope that work out for you! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I am thinking it will work out and I AM SO EXCITED!

Welcome home! I loved following all of yours and Jess's pictures from the trip on Instagram, and now I can't wait for the TR! UGH I'm still so bummed about missing Hanson, but I still had a wonderful time so I can't complain too much. :goodvibes That is really amazing that your Eugene & Rapunzel friends were the same as last year. FATE.

Thank you! If it makes you feel any better, they didn't really play anything out of the ordinary. I mean, I'd hate to miss it anyway so I know how you feel, but it wasn't like they did something you haven't seen. Though, they did play Runaway Run which had me literally running and screaming since at that moment I was actually in Italy. Jess was like "WHAT?!" and I just RAN to the stage. hahaha

Gah! I just took a look at your Instagram pics and your costume was PERFECTION! And you were working it! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time!!!

Thank you so much! It was truly magical!

Obviously I was following along on Instagram the entire time, and I'm so happy you guys had fun and really have become amazing friends, Disney brings people together so well!!

I LOVED your mnsshp costumes!! HM dancers is on the list of like, 5 costumes for next year for us, we've got lots of parties we'll need to hit up bahah!

Can't wait to hear all about it!! And Ooooo!! WHEN!!?? are you headed back??

Thanks Katt! I'm happy you had a great MNSSHP trip as well. Disney really does bring friends together.

Thank you! I want to go to like, every Halloween party next year. :laughing: I have to think of some simpler costumes though because being a ballroom dancer is hard work!

I will let you know! :-)

Welcome back Lia! :)

It sounds as though you could not have had a more perfect time - I'm so happy for you! I totally get how you feel about Disney - it's like leaving the real world behind and stepping back into your childhood :goodvibes

I've just had a look at your photos on Instagram and they are wonderful! I can't wait to hear all the stories behind them! And your Halloween costume is AMAZING - I'm really impressed! :)

Looking forward to reading more!

Best wishes,
S.xx

Thank you so much for all the kind words & for following along!

Welcome back, Lia! Well, I took your advice and am now on Twitter, so that I could follow you during your MNSSHP trip. It was so awesome to get to see/read things in 'real time'. You were right, it is great. Although.....I only follow you and Jess at the moment...And you even responded to me once (@silvermyst22)! (I am so behind on technology!)

Anyhoo, I just cannot agree more with your statement about being lucky and having a place that really gives you that magical feeling. I feel sorry for people that do not have that. It really is just one of the best feelings in the world. pixiedust:

I have never seen the holiday lights and decorations at WDW, so I am extremely excited that I will get to go for one day in early December. :santa: We are tacking on one of those silly "90 minute" timeshare presentations to the end of our Turkey Day visit to family and going to the Magic Kingdom for one day. It is driving me crazy to only go one day. And to only see one park in all of its glory, but it's a start! I am grateful that I will finally get to see the castle dripping in lights and Main Street lit for the grand holiday. Yay!

Oh, and your costume? The BOMB!!! You did such an amazing job on it. Is costume designer on your resume too? Phew! You got some crazy talent, girl (ghoul). :worship:

Okay, no more hijacking of your TR.

Carry on. popcorn::
:surfweb:

Thank you! Glad you joined Twitter and followed along!

I feel sorry for them too. So many people I know do not get it AT ALL and I just have no idea how it can possibly be described without feeling it.

YAY! I am happy you will get to see them. Even though it's only one day, it's better than nothing. You will have an amazing time. Those dream lights are unreal.

Thank you SO much! It was so much fun but a lot of hard work making the costume!

It sounds as though the trip was truly magical. I can't wait to hear all about it.

It really was. Reliving it with you guys will be so great!

Wow, it sounds like the trip was beyond magical!!! :goodvibes And I am SO excited to hear that you are likely going again... soon!

It was. And yes I think I am. I AM EXCITED TOO.

OK Lia... just so I'm clear... You're saying it was a good trip?? :rotfl2:

SO glad it was as amazing as it was. I think you make a really good point about naysayers and people who criticize (some of which may be perfectly valid). At this point in time, I truly believe Disney is what YOU make it to be. The magic is there as long as you open your heart and mind to embrace it. And with each passing year, at least for me, going to Disney is even MORE necessary. It's medicine for the soul.

And THANK GOD MICKEY TALKED TO YOU!!!!!! I would have hated to be wrong about that. :p

I already commented about your costumes on Twitter, but again, OMG THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!!!!! Shear PERFECTION!

I'm going to refrain from commenting too much on this trip and just wait until the TR to really let loose but suffice it to say, I'm super delighted this trip was as magical as it was, you gal's friendship is such a beautiful thing, and YAY for another trip "very soon". :goodvibes

Eh... it was okay. :laughing:

Thanks. You're so right. My need to go just gets more and more pressing as the years go on!

I would have hated that too! I really didn't expect it to actually happen. I'll never forget when Jess and I walked into his room and heard that voice. I think our hearts stopped!

Thank you so much!

Yeah there will definitely be plenty of time for more comments... what with this TR needing to be finished, the next one written, and another trip coming up... Oh lord. :banana:

Hi Lia! So glad you and Jess had a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it in Halloween Perfection TR :).

So, selfishly I'm glad there is another trip in the works because that just means yet another wonderful TR!! Your TRs are getting me through to my trip in April which I'm so excited about. My DH are also tentatively planning a Honeymoon Re-do in October 2014...so there is a possibility to we could go twice next year. I haven't done that since I lived in Florida!

Again, so glad your trip was so wonderful and I'm in agreement with everyone else your costume was amazing!

Thank you so much!

I don't know when I am going to have time for all this TR writing but it will get done eventually! How wonderful to maybe get to go twice next year. Sending pixie dust your way and hoping it happens!

Thanks!! It was so hard to make but so fun!

Hi Lia!
I am so enjoying your report. Thanks for the shout out! We just missed eachother I was in DW till 11/2 hope you enjoying your trip. Freezing back here in NY wish I was back in Florida

You're welcome! I hope your trip was as fun as mine! I was definitely not happy in the cold today either.

Lia-
Welcome back! I could tell this was an especially magical trip by following along on IG and Twitter...

As all have said, your costume was AMAZING. Makeup job as well. Truly fantastic. Brill as the Brits would say....

We are 22 days out now and I can barely contain myself...

I've decided your TR's are like a drug as they always leave me wanting more....you're not even done with the last one and I'm already anxious for the next! Can't wait to hear ALL the details!!

Don't keep us waiting for too long! We beg you! LOL...

Yes! Do tell about your next trip! Exciting!!!!

Thank you so much! 22 days is nothing, you guys will be there before you know it!

I will update soon and there will be a lot more to come! YAY.

Your welcome back post literally just summed up our trip PERFECTLY. I am going to remember that one for a long time. :love: PERFECTION.

So glad you guys had fun! Your costume was AMAZING! (I really need to learn some new words :headache:)

To top it all off, my next trip is in the works. If all goes to plan (and I really think it will), I will be back in the midst of the magic very soon. So hold onto your hats people

Wow. So jealous! I'm actually kind of sulking... haha. Live it up! :goodvibes

Lia!!!

I've been absent from the board Fiddling in my musical but I cannot wait to hear about your latest trip with Jess! :cheer2:

And I LOVED your costume!! That was so phenominal (doo doo doodoodoo) that it should have won awards if it didn't already do so. You have mad skills and I think if you don't become a Disney Princess you should try your hand at costume design because it was frightfully beautiful! :worship:

I can't wait to hear about everything Disney and I must take some time and check out all your photos on Instagram.

(I have a waaaaaaaaaaay out there question/thought and if I've overstepped the line please say so but have you thought about perhaps relocating to the Disney area of Florida and trying your hand as a Disney performer? I think your personality (just based on what I can tell from your reports and photos) is spot on with what they are looking for. Just me thinking out loud :) )

Welcome back!! I love that you got to go back and that you are working on another trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hi Lia :wave2: I'm new to your TR. I'm on Day 3 (so I have some serious catching up to do) but I was loving it so much I just had to comment. You are such a talented writer, your TR is interesting, informative, and hysterically funny. But best of all, you are so ridiculously good at communicating your love of Disney. Reading your TR makes me happy because you put into words all the things that I feel about Disney. So basically, I can prove to my husband that I'm not crazy! Or maybe I am crazy, but I'm not alone in my Disney obsession! :rotfl2: So thank you for sharing! And I can't wait to keep reading :)

-Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter