Young and the Restless, Take 2~Full of Spoilers, just the way we like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a brief interview with Jess Walton in Soap Opera Weekly re next week's happenings between Jill and Katherine. JW says that Murphy is clearly a decent caring guy and Jill should be able to recognize that. And in fact Jill does appear to be listening to Murphy until she sees the cover of Restless. Jill thinks this was another attempt on Katherine's part to publicly humiliate her just as the book was. Jill then lashes out at Katherine viciously which causes Kathrine to say she was glad Jill was not her daughter. Later Jill goes to Chancellor's and finds all her things packed in boxes. Katherine shows up and tells Jill she did not arrange for Jill's things to be packed but Jill doesn't believe her.

TV Guide magazine is reporting that JW did walk out when Y&R insisted she take a mega pay cut. But when Y&R played hard ball and put out a casting call for the role JW "caved" (their word) and agreed to the pay cut.

•Victoria and Adam call a truce realizing neither will forgive the other for their past behavior. Adam hopes Victoria will be nicer to Ashley and her unborn child since she wasn't to Sabrina and her unborn child
•Jack and Mary Jane tell Ashley they are all employed at Jabot again. Jack wants to drop the civil suit against Gloria, Ashley is against the idea
•Sharon and Doris have dinner at the club, Doris notices Sharon is still not herself. Later, Jack tells Sharon a ranger informed him Eden and Noah are up at the cabin. Sharon calls Nick and Lauren. Nick and Phyllis argue again about Sharon, he leaves to look for Noah.
•Michael is heartbroken to see Kevin traumatized, he tries to talk to Heather who refuses to have him admitted for a psych evalution. She thinks he's a dangerous criminal who is just putting on an act
•Lauren finds Eden and Noah at the coffeehouse, she lectures both of them for worrying everyone. Lauren tells Eden that Michael has enough to worry about
•Amber and Katherine reunite at the courthouse. Katherine comes to Amber's defense when Gloria starts blaming her for Kevin. Katherine wants to help Amber and Kevin but Michael says there's nothing she can do for Kevin
•Victoria talks to Ashley admitting she hasn't been kind to her, she brings up treating Sabrina that way and Sabrina still being kind to her. Ashley looks for the egg Victor gifted Sabrina w/, it's nowhere to be found. Ashley tries getting some sleep, she can't. She's haunted by Sabrina

Next - Phyllis dressed as a housekeeper is in Sharon's suite, she trashes it and finds the missing egg as well as items from Fenmore; Nick admits his feelings for Sharon, they are still at the cabin; Phyllis and Nick return home and probably want to scratch their eyes out catching Noah and Eden together

That Mac has got to go. She is hideous for this role. She could be Brock's wife. Not daughter! From the back I thought she even screamed middle age. (I'm there myself, so I am allowed to say it)

She's 29 in real life. How old is Mac suppose to be? Billy?

It's her eye brows and the bags under her eyes.

Sometimes she looks ok but mostly she just looks too old for the part.

Again, I can't get past Mac eyebrows! Are we watching Freida? Those things almost connect! Whenever I see her, all I can do is check out those hairy things above her eyes!

That Mac has got to go.

She WILL be gone...Y&R must read here BECAUSE I really think it was all of us that got Y&R to get rid of that FIRST horrific EDEN!!! ::yes::

So keep posting that MAC has to go....just wait she will be gone!!! :lmao:

I am also getting so tired of the Kevin s/l...hopefully after today now that he has been caught...all this large CHIPMUNK head stealing spree with Bonnie/Amber and CHIPMUNK/Clyde/Kevin will WRAP UP. PLEASE. :headache:

What is going on with Janna's headaches??

When did Neil sleep with Tyra...I must have missed that epi. NEIL, YOU ARE ONE BIG HUGE JERK, IDIOT, LOSER....there I said it. :mad:

Off to watch today's epi! :happytv:

Neil is being such a jerk! Karen gave him so many 'outs'. He was the one who wanted to marry. He followed her to NYC and begged her to come back to GC.

Remember his reaction when he found out about Malcom and Dru and that one night that they created Lily? Dru was on drugs and thought Malcom was Neil. It took him a long time to forgive Dru.

Looser. :sad2:

i am glad we're going away in 2 weeks - i'm sooooo tired of the story lines these days.

gimme a break with the holier they tho attitudes of half the people on that show - gees - give it a rest.

and if noah was my son - i'd have smacked him upside the head by now - not to mention sharron and nick.

GROUNDED MEANS GROUNDED - get your lazy a** out to your car and pick up your child. why oh why are they saying he can't see eden but let him go off on his own????

school starts at 9 - i'll drop you off at 8.55 and it finishes at 4 - see you at 4.05 and NO you can't drive the car, no you can't meet a friend, NO you can't go see your brother in the guest house.

gees can't they learn how to parent???

ya ya i know - it's just a soap but COME ON.

Again, I can't get past Mac eyebrows! Are we watching Freida? Those things almost connect! Whenever I see her, all I can do is check out those hairy things above her eyes!

I know what you mean. It truly looks as though a bat has landed on her forehead.

She's 29 in real life. How old is Mac suppose to be? Billy?

It's her eye brows and the bags under her eyes.

Sometimes she looks ok but mostly she just looks too old for the part.

Well they keep saying they were high school sweethearts - and I thought the marriage was right after high school so lets say they were 18...and about 7 times in the last three times they have made references to the fact this all happened 6 years ago which would make them only 24 but I don't think they are having either of them play it as 24 year olds...didn't Billy go off to college?

Oh and I too missed Tyra sleeping with Neil - I thought they just kissed and now today they are saying they slept together?

Liz

Neil went to Tyra to 'fire her' after the kiss and instead they had sex right in the club...and that is how/why Devon saw them. yuck! :scared:

•Sharon confides in Nick about not being ok, sleeping around w/ men, doing things she doesn't remember doing. Nick admits he believes they would still be together had Cassie not died. Nick and Sharon have sex again
•Phyllis realizing what may be going on w/ Nick and Sharon decides to dress as a housekeeper and trashes Sharon's suite, she finds a bunch of stolen items and calls the cops
•Mitch gives Katherine and Murphy the good news, everything is back in order. Katherine officially has her life back. Mitch talking about Marge and the accident triggers Katherine's memory, she remembers trying to help Marge w/ her drinking problem
•Chaos breaks out in the courthouse, Amber keeps defending Kevin and Kevin freaks out when the guards try to take Amber away. Kevin is taken away, Michael pleads w/ the judge to have Kevin admitted for psychiatric therapy. His request is granted not pleasing Heather. Amber is released on $1 million bail, posted by Katherine
•Sharon and Nick return, they go to the coffeehouse and learn Noah already left. Nick heads home and meets Phyllis, they need to talk but are in for a shock as they open the door to their home and find Noah and Eden naked. Sharon returns to her suite to find it trashed and cops there, they confront Sharon
•Michael and Jana go to see Kevin. Michael is in shock seeing Kevin in a padded cell, it brings back memories to when Kevin was put in there in the past. Kevin screams at Michael and Jana through the door, he says they are liars

Next - Sharon claims she is innocent when questioned by Gil; Nick and Phyllis know what Nick is about to confess; Gloria tries to get through to Kevin

Raul Returns to "Y&R"!

You know how they say you can never go home again? Turns out it doesn't apply in Genoa City, because David Lago is returning to "The Young and the Restless."

David played Raul, a childhood friend of Billy Abbott's, from 1999 to 2004. During his time on the show, he clashed with JT over Rianna (remember her?), was paralyzed, broke up with girlfriend Brittany because she loved stripping more than him, and was diagnosed with diabetes.

David won an Emmy in 2005 for his portrayal of Raul. When he got up on stage he made a speech about two mice falling in a bucket of cream, which we guess is a line from "Catch Me If You Can" (rumor has it he didn't prepare a speech).

We wonder, now that Raul's ex Mac is back and making moon eyes at Billy ... do we smell a love triangle? A quadrangle with Chloe? Who knows -- but wow, the possibilities.

i'm thinking i didn't watch the show during those 5 years because i have no idea how raul is.

Monday, 4/13
Secrets are Revealed;
Phyllis seeks revenge against Sharon;
Chaos erupts at Kevin's arraignment.

Tuesday, 4/14
Sharon Goes to Jail
Kevin's hallucinations get worse;
Phyllis kicks Nick out.

Wednesday, 4/15
It's Hard to Let Go
Victor and Colleen mask their ulterior motives during a business meeting;
Nick lets Sharon know he left Phyllis.

Thursday, 4/16
Breaking Point
Mac and Billy share a kiss;
Neil hires an attorney for Tyra.

Friday, 4/17
Showdown in Court
J.T. frets about his new assignment;
Billy overhears Chloe's conversation.

I still can't get past Ashley being pregnant.:scared: The actress AND the character are 50 years old! It is a stupid yucky storyline! Yes, I know it is possible, but highly unlikely. And miscarriage rate is high too.

I still think she won't carry it to term. I think based on spoilers, Adam will drive her crazy and something will happen....

It's insane that she's pregnant at her age. :(

I still think she won't carry it to term. I think based on spoilers, Adam will drive her crazy and something will happen....

It's insane that she's pregnant at her age. :(

Very possible that will happen.

What is strange is that no one has seemed surprised that a woman of her age is pregnant! Do they think we are stupid and think she is 30 or even 40!? But I have missed some episodes and maybe someone reacted that way and I missed it. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter