Young and the Restless, Take 2~Full of Spoilers, just the way we like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth has she all stolen that she qualifies for grand theft??? I thought you had to steal a car or something for that :confused:

I believe it is stealing an item over a certain dollar amount. So if Sharon stole some pricey things then it could qualify as grand theft.

I agree - the actress playing Mac is just too old-looking.

I still say Phyllis is very pathetic and do not like what they've done to her character.

As for Noah - why is that kid even let out of the house anymore? He is constantly defying his parents. I just think the crap he pulls is unacceptable.

And I saw the previews for tomorrow: I feel so bad for Karen!:sad2:

O.M.G. I really don't know if I can stand to watch this new Mac. I mean, come on, the first one was not gorgeous by any stretch, but she was what we knew as Mac. I really liked her. This one looks old enough to be Billy's mom. I thought maybe they were just trying to make her look bad--like she really had just had a long flight...but that's not going to do anything about those bad eyebrows! I usually stomach new people very well, but this one's just not going down easy.

She looks way to old for Billy. When Brock was hugging her I thought...man she looks old enough to be his wife , not his daughter :confused3

Good... now give the rest of the Winters' better story lines or they can go too! :rotfl:

Heck get rid of them all unless they bring back Dru

I'm just worried about little Ana. This will make that annoying kid sing more!!!!!:headache:

OH NO PLEASE NO MORE SINGING :scared:

Daytime Dial spoilers that Nick and Phyllis part ways after they both realize he is in love with Sharon. :cool1:

:sad1: I love them together....Sharon is a has been and she should have married Brad. They would have Rocked together and Nick would have been a thing of the past except for an occ. memory of what once was between them.

However I will bet money that they will get back together and she will be Pregnant and Nick will ask...so were going to have another baby...and Sharon has to say wellllllll it could be yours, or Billy's or Jacks or some guys at the bar that we dont yet know about....that could send him back to Phyllis....and he will say...you were right Phyllis Sharon is a slut :rotfl2:and I wanna come home :flower3:

I know I'm posting alot, I'm just sharing these as I get them. Sorry if I'm being annoying!

But look what I found!

Nick and Sharon have sex at the Abbot cabin.
Phyllis searches and finds the items Sharon stole.
Phyllis calls the police and they arrest Sharon for grand theft.
Phyllis and Sharon find Noah and Eden in a compromising situation.
Michael realizes it was Sharon who took the books that Eden had been accused of.

Post away we can never get enough spoilers HD :thumbsup2

Finally! I can't really warm up to Eden but that was so unfair for her to be accused of the book theft, plus, I'm sick of Sharon and her holier than thou routine!

Me to on both accounts. She is like this little woman that needs a big strong man to help her stand up now. When she gets fixed I hope that she comes back with her head held high.

THIS IS A RUMOR...but I thought it was so crazy, I wanted to see what you guys think, I found this yesterday!

Phyllis stabs her self and parks her car at the club and calls the police and blames Sharon. When the police show up to arrest Sharon, she and Nick just finished hitting the sheets, and they arrest her for grand theft auto and attempted murder and manslaughter. Then on top of those charges Lauren receives a tape from the bookstore of Sharon putting the books in her bag.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31231298]

When she gets fixed I hope that she comes back with her head held high.[/QUOTE]

OMG, that hit me wrong, I immediately thought "fixed" like you "fix" a dog! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

•Devon confronts Tyra about having sex w/ Neil, being selfish and putting Ana's custody in jeopardy
•After putting on an act for the lady from foster care, Karen asks Neil to leave
•Lily is unable to get through to Cane about letting go of Delia, she learns he tried to buy her from Billy. Later, Cane runs into Neil and asks Neil for help in convincing Lily he's doing the right thing, Neil says he can't help Cane
•Mac decides to stay in Genoa City, while Brock says his goodbyes and leaves
•Devon tells Karen he understands why she feels the way she does but asks that she not let Ana suffer by keeping her from Tyra. Neil thinks the same as he tells Tyra he has asked Rafe to help Tyra get Ana back in her care before they head to family court

Next - Noah and Eden look like they are upto no good; Phyllis tells Nick he's not going to the cabin w/ that slut, Nick doesn't want to argue w/ her and leaves; Michael tells his family that he is going to ask the court to have Kevin be recommended for psychiatric evaluation

THIS IS A RUMOR...but I thought it was so crazy, I wanted to see what you guys think, I found this yesterday!

Phyllis stabs her self and parks her car at the club and calls the police and blames Sharon. When the police show up to arrest Sharon, she and Nick just finished hitting the sheets, and they arrest her for grand theft auto and attempted murder and manslaughter. Then on top of those charges Lauren receives a tape from the bookstore of Sharon putting the books in her bag.

You know...Sharon isn't the only one going off the deep end. Phyllis is letting her jealousy of Sharon drive her nuts too. So I can almost see Phyllis pulling a stunt like this. :confused3

I can totally see Phyllis doing that too...she did try & kill Cricket years ago...and she has done some really crazy stuff! Didn't she run off to the Caribbean with that dorky doctor guy - to go after Cricket????

I can totally see Phyllis doing that too...she did try & kill Cricket years ago...and she has done some really crazy stuff! Didn't she run off to the Caribbean with that dorky doctor guy - to go after Cricket????

I had forgotten about all of that with cricket.

I saw tonight, that the new Mac is really Cybil Sheppard's daughter. They interviewed her and even then she had those bags under her eyes, said she was 29 years old. And in the interview they were on the set of Y&R, Mrs. Chancellor's living room to be exact and her hair was longer. Guess she got extensions.

yup you bettcha.....and the sad thing is that Sharon has forgotten so many things that she may wonder if she really could have done that.

OMG, that hit me wrong, I immediately thought "fixed" like you "fix" a dog! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:eek::lmao:

yup and he was a crazy Dr not just Dorkey.....he was her shrink or someones shrink:confused:

Just started reading this thread, so forgive me if this has been discussed, but am I the only one who doesn't like Eden? :sad2: I don't know what it is about her - maybe the way she talks - I just don't like her! She doesn't seem like a match for Noah at all. She's always bugged me.

Oh, and so does the new Mac! PLEASE replace her!

The actor who played Raul will be reprising his role briefly in May. No information why Raul would make an appearance. The speculation in the soap magazines was that his appearance has to do with Mac.

Soaps In Depth is reporting that Ashley will have hallucinations about Sabrina; there are no plans to bring back the actress as a ghost. According to SID it is Adam who will be gaslighting Ashley by making her believe Sabrina is haunting her

The actor who played Raul will be reprising his role briefly in May. No information why Raul would make an appearance. The speculation in the soap magazines was that his appearance has to do with Mac.

Soaps In Depth is reporting that Ashley will have hallucinations about Sabrina; there are no plans to bring back the actress as a ghost. According to SID it is Adam who will be gaslighting Ashley by making her believe Sabrina is haunting her

I knew there was a reason they show us Adam listening to Ashley and Olivia's conversation about her breakdown in the past.

I guess Adam is still going to be evil. It's a shame.

Phyllis seeks advice from Nikki

Michael drops Sharon as a client after finding out she stole the books

Kevin is terrorized in jail

Murphy tries to convince Jill not to turn away from Katherine but Jill refuses to listen

I really hate so many of the stories right now. I like Sharon and hate what they are doing to her. I hate Phyllis she drives me nuts and this story with Kevin is LAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter