• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You won't believe the deal I got!

I am so confused....

Going 10-27 through 11-3

POR, with 8 day tickets for 2 (1 adult / 1 child) and dining was 1662.......AKL ended up being 2079 for same package

I took the AKL but no way was the upgrade only $12

so.....how did everyone else get the $12 upgrade?

What room did you book? Plus, I'm only staying 4 nights at AKL than 4 nights at CSR. Yours is probably higher due to the 7 nights.

I found it here on the disney web site. It was kind of hard to find.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/packageListing?id=SpecialOfferListingPage
Click on 5 night/6 vacation package with hotel and theme park tickets. You can adjust your length of stay.
We have POR booked for the 10-22 to 10-22 with a code I got from Disney through email. I found this last night and AKL standard view was almost the same price, so I booked it in a hurry. I still have to cancel POR. Had we chosen to stay at POR, it would have been about 500.00 less.

....how could I pay for part of a pkg [using your link] with my Disney Visa Rewards points??

Are the codes for upgrades only or are they for free food, etc? Not sure I have ever seen one. Where do I find these "elusive" codes?:confused3

....well, I have been trying for more than 3 days straight to get some kind of decent pricing on ROOM ONLY, or a PACKAGE, or even ROOM & PASSES, but I haven't had any luck whatsoever.....of course, we'll be going during Chirstmas Week, which certainly doesn't help matters any, so I finally called S/D and got the Teachers' Rate of $189 (or $1,275.78 w/tax) for 2 adults/2 children for 12/22 to 12/28......:woohoo: :banana:

That's great! I will be keeping my eyes peeled for a code for next year! I already got a great one for this October at GF!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter