You WANT it, you GOT it...AKL LITE III!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
...well, get ready to camp here at our newest kraal for a spell...grab your press-pot of Kenyan coffee, park your tush in a comfy kiti [African hi-back chair], and get ready to chew-the-fat about our FAVORITE place:
Disney-Kidani-Village-Orlando-775784.jpg

[courtesy of dwtickets]

entrance_sign.jpg

kidani_village_buildings.jpg

"Disney Vacation Club has opened its newest property at Walt Disney World.

The first phase of Kidani Village, a time-share extension of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, formally opened May 1. The name comes from the Swahili word for "necklace" and is meant to represent the resort's layout.

Sixty percent of the development's 340 units are now accepting guests, with the remainder due to open by September. The amenities include Sanaa, a 150-seat restaurant serving African cooking infused with Indian flavors; Uwanja Camp, a themed water-play area; and Samawati Springs Pool, a themed pool area with a 128-foot-long water slide and two whirlpool spas.

The project, combined with the 109 units in the lodge itself that have already been converted to time shares, makes up Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas, one of eight current Vacation Club properties."

lobby.jpg

tree_inside_sanaa.jpg

...but first, a happy "JAMBO" to old and new....:wave:

PLEASE NOTE:
...for those of you who are new to our humble thread, here is a link to Installment #2, complete with a listing of FAQ's:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1990006

...as promised...

519153082_3cd0796caf.jpg

and it's not even Friday! Thanks, kimmar. A great job, as usual. Even better than our old home. This one has pretty pictures, right from the get go! :love: JAMBO, everyone! :wave2:

Elin,

Since we're "tranplanting" to the new digs...I'm going to post my congrats on your anniversary HERE! :)

A bit less than 60 days and DW and I will be celebrating our 10th. :)

So I am staying Kidani for 2 nights in Sept, should I try and capture any specific pics, besides me at the bar? lol

Elin,

Since we're "tranplanting" to the new digs...I'm going to post my congrats on your anniversary HERE! :)

A bit less than 60 days and DW and I will be celebrating our 10th. :)

Thank you, sir! My wish for you is that the next 26 fly by with as much adventure as ours have!

I understand that the 10th anniversary is VERY special. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter