You think the new Fantasy Land restaurants will take the dining plan!?

All Disney-operated restaurants at WDW take the dining plan, and there is only one third party restaurant located inside a theme park (Bistro de Paris at Epcot) that does not take it. If the MK restaurants are Disney-operated I would say it is certain they will take the plan, and if they are third-party operated it is ALMOST certain.

I'd be shocked if they don't. However, I also think the Be Our Guest restaurant will work like CRT and be a prie fixe meal, and count as a signature restaurant on the DDP. Just a hunch I have.

I'd be shocked if they don't. However, I also think the Be Our Guest restaurant will work like CRT and be a prie fixe meal, and count as a signature restaurant on the DDP. Just a hunch I have.

Actually, I heard a weird rumor that "Be Our Guest" would be character TS at dinner... but would be CS at lunch.

Actually, I heard a weird rumor that "Be Our Guest" would be character TS at dinner... but would be CS at lunch.

That's what's going around. But it isn't specified if it will be like La Hacienda, which only serves dinner but provides seating for the CS next door at lunch, or actually serve a CS lunch. It's also all over the place about the characters - in various places it's speculated about whether they'd be costumed characters or animatronics like Remy at Chefs de France or animatronics attached to the restaurant (sort of like the Adventurers Club used to have)

I did hear TS only at dinner, which is what I'm guess will count as signature. I would love if they made the enchanted objects meetable characters. Either way I plan to eat there the first chance I get! Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite Disney movie! :goodvibes

I did hear TS only at dinner, which is what I'm guess will count as signature. I would love if they made the enchanted objects meetable characters. Either way I plan to eat there the first chance I get! Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite Disney movie! :goodvibes

My DD would love it, but Feb 2012 will probably be our last trip for a few years, so she will have to wait.

That's what's going around. But it isn't specified if it will be like La Hacienda, which only serves dinner but provides seating for the CS next door at lunch, or actually serve a CS lunch. It's also all over the place about the characters - in various places it's speculated about whether they'd be costumed characters or animatronics like Remy at Chefs de France or animatronics attached to the restaurant (sort of like the Adventurers Club used to have)

All second hand info... but if I'm speculating... Supposedly the new cruise ship as technology built into the walls.... akin to the interactive Crush the Turtle, at Turtle Talk in Epcot. Perhaps such technology may be built into Be Our Guest.

I believe I've seen it referred to as a "dinner show" once or twice, which makes me think it will be a 2-credit meal like CRT or HDDR. Having the changing walls like DCL makes more sense if there are set seating groups like HDDR/SoA, so that the timing will be correct for the changes.

Personally (and I have no basis for my hunch except my fertile imagination), I'd expect a mix of permanently fixed and mobile animatronics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter