• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You pick and I review it LIVE! Jan 2014!

I'm also going to vote for the Pork Rack Chop. We went last month and I had the shrimp/scallops... yum!

Yum! I could totally for that burger right now.

My vote for BE OUR GUEST (YAAAAY!!!!) is: Thyme-scented Pork Rack Chop (~ with au gratin macaroni, seasonal vegetables and red wine au jus $21.99)

The pork at Kouzzina looked pink! Isn't that a major no-no? I would have sent it back, that's scary!!

As usual ;your videos are making me hungry!
Thanks for the links to the recipes. It's great to hear you may be starting up again. Hope you can find a sponsor to help defray some of the cost.:goodvibes

Actually pork needs to be cooked less than ground beef or chicken. Internal of 145 as opposed to 165 for other meats. There is your ex restaurant manager trivia of the day!!!

BOG vote:

Thyme-scented Pork Rack Chop - with au gratin macaroni, seasonal vegetables and red wine au jus

Oh my gosh you guys!!! We are here at be Our Guest!! This place is beautiful!!!

Be Our Guest was DELISH! Hubby is working on the video now, tomorrow night......

PORTABELLO at Downtown Disney!!!!

Can't wait to see Be Our Guest! It looks beautiful.

My vote is Black Fettuccine with shrimp!

Enjoying your review! I would chime in with my picks, but I/we haven't been and don't plan on going to the restaurants you are planning. Not to say that your reviews won't sway us into trying a new place!

Enjoying your review! I would chime in with my picks, but I/we haven't been and don't plan on going to the restaurants you are planning. Not to say that your reviews won't sway us into trying a new place!

No worries! Sometimes it's fun just to tag along! Thanks for subbing though, we are coming in December again so there will be new restaurants then. Maybe I'll take a poll and which restaurants to go to!!

I think I could go to Portobello and just have apps! Rice balls, eggplant fries and meatballs! :thumbsup2

My entree pick for you is:
Mahi Mahi - polenta, zucchini ribbons, tomato seafood broth

Now I'm off to watch your BOG review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter