• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You now have to specify which credits to deduct from child and adult on DDP?!

No change from years past. This is normal. You tell them how many people are on the plan when you order.

Ar most TS restaurants on my last visit (early Nov) the server would scan your band before your ordered. I guess to verify DP stuff.

OK I guess I probably never read the dining plan brochure that closely before. We went in April with the dining plan and no one ever asked us anything they just scanned our magic band and the right credits came off magically. :yay:

We have always had to specify at table service restaurants, but never at counter service restaurants. Are you saying we will need to specify adult or child credits at counter services places now?

The rules on the 2014 brochure look the same as the rules on the 2015 brochure unless I've missed something. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter