You Must Get The Dining Plan!

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
We just returned from 7 nights at WDW (trip report coming soon!) and we had the dining plan for the first time. It was phenomenal! We had dinner one night at Captain Jack's in DTD. I had set up our trip prior to the price increase so it was $35 per adult. At Cap't Jack's, I had a Coke for $2, the best Maryland Crab Cakes appetizer I've ever had for $12.99, the twin lobster tails for a main course at $31.99 and the chocolate lava cake with ice cream for dessert at $7.95. Total with 18% tip just for dinner comes to $64.47! And I had an ice cream for a snack at a park and lunch was around $12 at a counter service at the park. So my $35 for the day got me $79.27 worth of food. Unreal. The dining plan is the only way to go. We also ate in Epcot's Italy, Mexico and the UK. We really enjoyed choosing appetizers, meals and desserts from these unique menus. :rotfl2:

Glad you enjoyed! Can you tell me if Cap'n Jacks lobster tails are Maine or Florida--or somewhere else. This transplanted Northern girl is not loving Florida lobster! thanks!

We just returned from a trip to WDW with the dining plan and the plan made it a wonderful trip. We would have never ate at Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Chef Mickey's, Donald's Breakfasaurus, Planet Hollywood, Hollywood & Vine, and the Crystal Palace if we weren't on the plan!!! The plan made us slow down and enjoy table services. We would have never planned TSs without the plan! Just too much money!

Cool :cool1:
Sounds like you ate well on the DDP.
Thanks for sharing your experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter