You might be a DIS-er if........

LOL......if you plan your next trip around the birth of your grandchildren and how old they will be the next time you go....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

LOL - Just added the ticker for DGrD's 1st b'day trip (requested by DD and DSinL of course) - and she's not even here yet!!:rotfl:

You might be a DIS-er IF: you claim your college's yearly speech award for your "outstanding visual aide," which was for a speech about EPCOT.

You might be a Dis'er if:

You only consider a handbag that would be Disney friendly-
You constantly looking for the best Disney shoe-
Disney trip planned or not...you're always setting things like ponchos aside for the next one!

I hate to shop.....unless it's for my next trip to Disney....and I bought some ponchos today! LOL:lmao:

Just noticed this one: If the picture on your desk at work is the same one used in your DIS avatar.....

(raises hand)

Cats, fish and car are named after disney characters !

I am guilty of so many of these! And darned proud of it !! :cool1:

... if you look at the electronic sign on the city bus, hoping it will say "EPCOT" instead of Power Road.

PHXscuba

If the carrot for training for your first marathon is the fact that it's at Disney, plus you're going to said marathon by yourself because wife can't get time off work (and kids staying home too).

If the carrot for training for your first marathon is the fact that it's at Disney, plus you're going to said marathon by yourself because wife can't get time off work (and kids staying home too).

Similar to yours Cruz91! If your incentive to exercise at all is your upcoming trip. After all, a girl has to be in shape to hit rope drop, walk all those miles in the parks and hit the shops!

How about , if you come across an old thread that you haven't read before and ask yourself how did I miss this one?
Thanks for bumping it up. :)

How about , if you come across an old thread that you haven't read before and ask yourself how did I miss this one?
Thanks for bumping it up. :)

Or how about, you still have old favorites in your subscription so everytime somebody (and maybe that somebody is you) bumps it up, you immediately know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter