You know you've recently been to WDW...

branv

<font color=blue>The safety feature in my parents
when you clean out your dryer lint trap and it's full of glitter. :rolleyes1

That's funny! A little pixie dust to remind you of your trip :goodvibes It can happen anytime, though, when you have little girls.:cutie:

When I swept the other day my kitchen floor dust was fairly sparkly.

Too funny! I know I've recently been to Disney when I'm drinking tea out of yet another new mug!

I know I have recently been to Disney... When I look at my bank account and bawl. Just kidding.

But, I get some of the ride soundtracks stuck in my head for at least a good week after.:rotfl:

For the 1st couple of rest stops on the way home I keep waving my hands in front of the toilet and wondering why it isn't flushing on it's own?! :rolleyes1

I know for the first few days after I get back I'm startled by my radio alarm clock going off instead of getting Stitch's wake-up call.

Too funny! I know I've recently been to Disney when I'm drinking tea out of yet another new mug!

BWAHAHA!! This is us as well, just sub coffee for tea.

Though to be fair, I should have been prewarned about the glitter when I went to do laundry at the resort and had to clean Mickey confetti out of the washing machine first. ;)

...when I pull out a fastpass from my pocket and try to use it at the grocery store line. ;)

3 years later, I am still finding Mickey die cut confetti in my laundry and about the house. Always good for a smile.

....when you talk about Disney at least once a day, like "remember at Disney we did this..... or ate that.... or saw this...." I know people get sick of me talking about Disney.

For the 1st couple of rest stops on the way home I keep waving my hands in front of the toilet and wondering why it isn't flushing on it's own?! :rolleyes1

Living here I have this problem when I travel. Too bad they don't have magic toilets everywhere!

When I either go into a Disney indused depression, or I look for jobs in Orlando and Disney, or for weeks I start my sentences with "At this time last week we were doing _______right now.

We went a few weeks back, and I still find bits of "pixie dust" on DD scalp from the boutique behind the castle. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter