• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you've been bitten by the Disney bug when...

thewesterberg

DIS Veteran
...waiting at a stoplight, you notice the license plate in front of you begins with LTT and your mind immediately conjures up an image of Mickey wearing pilgrim garb.

:rolleyes:

What's yours???

you see hidden mickey's all around you.

you watch the commercials and can't help but get choked up.

you youtube disney rides...

.... yes. i do all of these. it's sad lol

You are constantly looking for Mickey Head antenna toppers or Disney magnets on cars.

How about when you get a new car and in the back window you fill it with various bobblehead Disney characters! I have these and my DGD used to get so embarassed when I would take her and her friends anywhere, but now she has just chalked it up to "Gram's addiction!"

...when you can't help but to type in Disney search terms into Youtube to look for Disney-related videos (ride-throughs, princess visits, old attractions, fan tributes, etc.).

...when you start breaking out the Disney DVDs and watch them each night.

For me it was when I started crying at every Disney commercial, movie, or song i heard. I think I might have accepted my obsession when I started the youtube searches...a secret I have definitely kept from my DBF!:rotfl: I'm so glad other people do that too!

For my DBF, who was not a huge fan of Disney before our trip in Feb, it might have been at the Pirates and Princess Party, when he could play into his Pirate obsession without anyone judging him!

DisneyWorld2008043.jpg

For me it was when I started crying at every Disney commercial, movie, or song i heard. I think I might have accepted my obsession when I started the youtube searches...a secret I have definitely kept from my DBF!:rotfl: I'm so glad other people do that too!

Oh, definitely! Disney on Youtube is one of my favorite ways to pass some free time, along with reading DISboards. ;)

For my DBF, who was not a huge fan of Disney before our trip in Feb, it might have been at the Pirates and Princess Party, when he could play into his Pirate obsession without anyone judging him!

We sound like peas in a pod. The Halloween party is the same for us. We, as adults, can dress up as Disney characters and not be judged for having an active imagination! I don't know what we did without the MNSSHP or PPP before! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter