• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you're obsessed with ADRs when...

happyleesh

Mouseketeer
bahaha I just had to share so we can all laugh at how ridiculous I am!

My 180 day window opens tomorrow and of course I've been making lists and remaking lists and all that just like most of us are. However, I'm also having an impacted wisdom tooth out tomorrow and I have HORRIBLE dental anxiety due to a childhood trauma. My oral surgeon prescribed me a pretty nice cocktail so I can sleep and work up the nerve to actually get to his office in the morning, but yet here I sit, debating if it's worth it to have my head all fuzzy while I'm trying to book tomorrow morning! Worst case scenario I'll have to wake hubby up at 5:45am so he can listen to my woozy butt rambling on about talking candlesticks and the Mexican boat food!

What crazy things have you said, done or thought about when it comes to your ADR? ;)

We're in the midst of a horrible stomach bug here, but I still dragged myself out of bed yesterday at 5:45 and then promptly collapsed once I made ADRs, so I know where you're coming from.

in 2012 adr's opened for BOG on August 20th if I recall correctly. I called out sick from a meeting at work and manned the phone cause you couldn't do it online until august 22nd in order to get an ADR for December 2012 when New Fantasyland opened and BOG....I got one at around noon and that was more fun than a meeting anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter