You know you're a Disney nerd when..

lugnut33

DIS Veteran
You come out of Hall of Presidents heading towards Country Bear Jamboree and look up to see see the top of Aladdin's Carpets and then question why Imagineering allowed that to happen. :smickey:

You can see pretty much all of Aladdin's Carpets through the walkway there in front of the jamboree. But I still think Aladdin's Carpets was kind of jammed in that space that wasn't really meant for a ride. I don't know who thought that was a good idea to just plop another spinner ride there.

I know I'm a Disney nerd when I have to search for a nice shirt to wear and all I can get my hands on is a Disney t-shirt .....excuse me a minute I have to refill my Eeyore coffee cup and answer my Pluto phone :rotfl2: and oh yeah 5 out of 7 dogs have Disney names......yep I qualify

The theme song for "Soarin" is my alarm to wake me up each morning!!!!!:rotfl:

I forgot the best part to me being a Disney nerd!!

I have 2 peacocks!! We named the first one Kevin from UP and then found out recently that Kevin is a GIRL!!!! Just like the movie!!! So then we got Kevin and husband and named him Kristoff!!!

So now we have Disney Peacocks!! Kevin & Kristoff!!!!:rotfl2:
MyValentine.jpg
[/URL]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter