You know you're a Disney fanatic when...

dismom22

Mouseketeer
Your husband steals your phone and writes a Facebook status that's says: "Finally made it to Florida! Can't wait to get to the most magical place on earth!" And you get: "You're there again...omg you were just there not too long ago"

And when you break the news that unfortunately it's not true, you get responses like:

"You know I honestly thought "hmmmm that's interesting!!! I figured if they were going to Florida we would've known a long time ago including the agenda!!!""

"Oh yea we'd know 2 months before!!! ;) "

"We would've known countdown. What Disney movie - dinner was each night. Lol."

Some people, they just get me!! Oh how I wish it was true though!! Curious, do YOUR friends know you as the Disney Queen/King?!

Ha! We are all about equal but I am the tour guide, mistress of the countdown, keeper of the secrets etc (and I wouldn't have it any other way)

Yep.

That would be me in our circle as well. Last year we switched things up a little bit and took a cruise to the Caribbean and you'd think I announced I was pregnant with puppies! No one could believe it!

:rotfl2:

That is me in my circle of friends/family...I'm the one everyone asks to help plan their trips, etc. But then we announce that we are going again, they are always like AGAIN?! I think in our area there are just a lot of one timers for the Disney trip, so they don't get the multiple trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter