You know your WDW is almost here when you buy 4 lbs of Dunkin Donuts coffee!

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
:rotfl2: Yup, I had to get some coffee yesterday and bought 3 extra lbs for my 2 weeks in FLA!!!! Leave in 1 week! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I usually suffer through the resort coffee more because I enjoy the walk or the golf cart ride....but not this year! Can't do it....have to have my Dunkin Donuts coffee to start things right! :thumbsup2

Kim

3 pounds for 2 weeks! Do you just walk around with a coffee IV and forego food :rotfl: A low energy level shouldn't be an obstacle to a good time, if anyone is down there in 2 weeks and sees someone skipping through all the parks that will probably be antkim :thumbsup2

Hope you have fun. :wave2:

The only horrible thing about Disney World is no Dunkin Donuts!!!! I think the coffee place at the Contemporary would be ther perfect place for a Dunkin!

No good NY pizza and now I hear there are no Dunkin Donuts either!! :furious: I NEED my vanilla chi tea. :banana: WDW or DD???? LOL Ok I think i'll through the week.

I was at WDW for 4 days this past week and I didn't want to suffer through Nescafe for even that long. I brought a pound of Starbucks with me.

My DH is from NH and loves Dunkin Donuts Coffee, when we were there in Dec we bought 4 lbs and brought it home with us, we don't have one here. We only drink it on the weekends when we can really enjoy it. I am sitting here right now drinking my Dunkin Donut Coffee in my WDW mug!

I so agree, next time I am taking coffee

antkim said:
:rotfl2: Yup, I had to get some coffee yesterday and bought 3 extra lbs for my 2 weeks in FLA!!!! Leave in 1 week! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I usually suffer through the resort coffee more because I enjoy the walk or the golf cart ride....but not this year! Can't do it....have to have my Dunkin Donuts coffee to start things right! :thumbsup2

Kim

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I *SO* agree with you!!!!!!!!!!
Dunkin Donuts coffee....can't go a day w/o it!!! :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

Alice Sr. said:
3 pounds for 2 weeks! Do you just walk around with a coffee IV and forego food :rotfl: A low energy level shouldn't be an obstacle to a good time, if anyone is down there in 2 weeks and sees someone skipping through all the parks that will probably be antkim :thumbsup2

Hope you have fun. :wave2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'll be swinging off the trees at the Swiss Family Robinson area also! :rotfl2:

Dh works the 11p-7a shift and Dunkin coffee is his blood! :rotfl: Now he has me hooked on it (always liked it but now I HAVE to have it!..or Honey Dew) 2 lbs would probably be enough but my Mom will be joining us for a week....SOOO I am NOT talking any chances! :rotfl2:

Gotta have a good cup of coffee in the a.m. to start the day right!

I have a pound of Starbucks Italian Roast for my 4 night trip next week. You couldn't pay me to drink that nescafe swill.

DH goes to D&D at the Crossroads every morning for our cup of coffee at WDW. Can't do without it!

Isn't Dunkin Donuts coffee the best???!!!! They deliver four bags to my front door every four weeks. I will be bringing a bag or two and my grinder when I come down in May.

cdrn1 said:
Isn't Dunkin Donuts coffee the best???!!!! They deliver four bags to my front door every four weeks. I will be bringing a bag or two and my grinder when I come down in May.

WOW! That is something that I should consider! Is it less expensive thant the stores? The "deal" they have now is $12.99 for 2 bags...usually $6.99 a lb.

I may just have to start the delivery! :lmao:

antkim said:
WOW! That is something that I should consider! Is it less expensive thant the stores? The "deal" they have now is $12.99 for 2 bags...usually $6.99 a lb.

I may just have to start the delivery! :lmao:

It costs me about $32 per month, including UPS delivery. That is less than half the cost of Gevalia and I think the coffee is way better. I don't have a DD nearby, I live kind of in the sticks, and so it's great for me that they deliver it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter