• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know what would be cool with walk-through videos?

rpw2014

Earning My Ears
Part of my Disney trip planning is to watch videos on YouTube. All kinds...reviews, tips, attraction experiences, and an occasional walk-through.

I know it would be time consuming - and take a special skill-set...but I would love to watch a walk-through with a PIP inset in a corner of the screen following the walk-through path on a map.

A second wish would be to have a voice-over narration of the walk-through. Not necessarily done live, but a narration that is added to the video after-the-fact.

I recognize that these would be labor-intensive, but cool, nonetheless.

Am I dreaming? :-)

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has done that somewhere. Search YouTube.

Personally, I'd never watch such a thing. I want to see with my own eyes, not on video. Like when I go on a new ride, I never watch a video of it first, it ruins some of the fun for me. I like discovering it on my own.

Part of my Disney trip planning is to watch videos on YouTube. All kinds...reviews, tips, attraction experiences, and an occasional walk-through.

I know it would be time consuming - and take a special skill-set...but I would love to watch a walk-through with a PIP inset in a corner of the screen following the walk-through path on a map.

A second wish would be to have a voice-over narration of the walk-through. Not necessarily done live, but a narration that is added to the video after-the-fact.

I recognize that these would be labor-intensive, but cool, nonetheless.

Am I dreaming? :-)

You should look into TheTimTracker channel on YouTube. I believe he has done all of the Resort walkthroughs as well as park event walkthroughs and he and his wife talk throughout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter