You know it's been too long...

PolyndianPrincessJes

<font color=blue>Alias: TotalSnowWhite<br><font co
DS4 tells me every day that he really misses Disney. Well, yesterday he comes into the living room with his photo album from last December and says "I think Disney really misses me." :laughing: I guess he realized saying how much he missed Disney wasn't getting him there, so he decided that Disney missing him was the answer. Lucky for him, we're headed back next month!

Ahhhhh...... how cute and how SMART ;) I think I'll have to put my DS up to that to convince DH when it's time to go again :)

How cute is that!? He is a lucky little guy to be going to his favorite place again very soon:) Have a great trip!

We were at the ATM this past weekend and DH was asking how much I needed him to get out.....our 5 year old DD pipes up from the backseat...."Get enough so we can go to Disney". I think it's official that she is ready to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter