• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know it's bad when...

Cynt

DIS Veteran
You look at your airline miles to see if you have enough for a quick weekend getaway! And I do and I'm so tempted to book me a weekend getaway in 2 weeks. I need a break.

you search for Disney documentaries on the History and Travel Channels to feel closer to Disney World when in reality you have to wait months or years until your next trip!

And then you check the Disney World site to see how much it would be...$686 value resort plus park hopper tkts. You just checked your savings account and you know you have that in there and so now I seat and contemplate a quick weekend getaway to the World.

You have decorated your kids rooms, POTC & Princess', your bedroom is African Safari, you have plans to decorate your family room all disney, just trying to figure out exactly what, and have future plans to redecorate your kitchen mickey mouse. All so you can feel closer to the happiest place I have ever been.:cloud9:

Ummmmmm.......why is it bad? :thumbsup2

I say do it and have a great get-away! I keep asking, "How soon is our Disney trip?"

Maybe you came to the wrong board if you are looking for someone to tell you NOT to go!!!!!:goodvibes

You look at your airline miles to see if you have enough for a quick weekend getaway! And I do and I'm so tempted to book me a weekend getaway in 2 weeks. I need a break.

Go for it!:thumbsup2

I have enough miles, too, I have DVC points, and about 2 weeks left on my AP and plenty of time, but just got laid off again, which is why I cant go, but it's also why I'm tempted, I have plenty of time:rotfl:
But I wont give into temptation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter