• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know it's bad when...

tallen429

DIS Veteran
...you actually DREAM about getting a PIN code! :rotfl2:
Last night I dreamed I got an email for our stay at POR and it as $838! Funny that I remember the amount!!

When I first woke up I was so happy, till I realized I was dreaming!!:eek:

Yep- had that dream a few nights in a row a few weeks ago. Dreamed we got the free dining pin- sad....

Not sure when your planned trip is but there are some great discount codes out lately and the newest ones taking the public up to the month of August now. I think with this year not being so financially great, we are bound to see further discount codes/packages come out in later summer for the fall/winter 2009 also. With this is mind, is the PIN code really that important?

A new room only code just came out for general public that is good from 4/12 - 6/6/09 if that helps you at all.

Not sure when your planned trip is but there are some great discount codes out lately and the newest ones taking the public up to the month of August now. I think with this year not being so financially great, we are bound to see further discount codes/packages come out in later summer for the fall/winter 2009 also. With this is mind, is the PIN code really that important?

A new room only code just came out for general public that is good from 4/12 - 6/6/09 if that helps you at all.

Totally agree! First, get a AAA card to discount the initial booking. (We book room only.) Then, watch for discounts. You can always change to another discount if it's available for your dates. Between Mousesavers and here, just a 5 minute check each day will help.

I think people sometimes forget that while some PIN codes are great, many others are either really restrictive, or are not that great a deal.

We already have a Sept trip booked over DSs birthday, but I thought it would be great to get something exceptional to justify a quick Spring trip. So far for me the best by far is the Kids Stay, Play, Dine pin (which of course I'll never get!). Nothing comes close to a price that good for my situation.

...you actually DREAM about getting a PIN code! :rotfl2:
Last night I dreamed I got an email for our stay at POR and it as $838! Funny that I remember the amount!!

When I first woke up I was so happy, till I realized I was dreaming!!:eek:

I guess it's normal. :lmao: I was also liked that, I always dreamed everything about Disney and woke up happy. It's nice to start my day like that. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter