You guys got me hooked

We usualy use our cell phones but i have heard others carry the walkie talkies .The ones with mickey mouse are most talked about. The link you posted was for a smoke detector ( lol)

Sorry, yesterday it was walkie talkies :) I ordered a set... we'll see how good they are.

We have 2 sets of Motorola "Talkabouts." We use them everywhere. We bought the second set for when we are traveling with friends following in cars...every car gets a walkie. Plus the new ones have rechargeable batts which the old ones did not..but they all do work together. My son is border line the age for a cell but I am not quite ready to commit. He's been using the walkie when he walks to the ball field for baseball practice (so I can keep tabs on him). The range limit is 5 miles on them so they work great.
We use them in the park because I separate from them with the baby since he cannot go on the bigger rides. This way I don't have to sit right outside the ride and they can find me when they get off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter