• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You can only book MYW w/ free dining until 7/3 - what's NEXT?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
So, you can only book MYW w/ free dining for 12 more days (July 3rd!)....do you think Disney will offer anything after that for us General Public folk? Specifically, I am looking for a discounted November package or rate....... still keeping my fingers crossed, but they are getting achy!

Spoisal said:
So, you can only book MYW w/ free dining for 12 more days

I wish! You can only book MYW w/free dining for 10 nights or less. We are staying for 15 nights and would love to have the free dining for our whole stay. Unfortunately, you can only book for 10 nights and additional MYW tickets are needed to extended the plan.

What I mean is, you only have until July 3rd (12 days from now) to book this package if you want it.......

:) I think that what the OP means is that you only have 12 more days to be able to book that package before the option is gone. Re your trip, wouldn't it be worth it to get single day tickets and book the other 5 days seperately for the meal plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter