You can now view your Hotel Charges/Balance in MDE

I have a couple 1 night stays so it's paid in full. I can still see View Charges on the one where I completed online check in. I can't on the one where I haven't completed online check in.
Thanks Angi! I went ahead and completed online check in, and the view charges showed up.

Here's a snip to show where to look, for those that aren't sure

9F666833-9E4B-419D-8506-9CE050B5CF86.jpg

I am also experiencing this. Have you done online check-in? I'm wondering if that might be the problem. I'd like to do online check-in, but it is forcing me to create a PIN for each person. I don't remember this happening before. I don't want my kids to have a PIN. I could just enter some random numbers, but why should I have to do that? Parents should be given an option to skip assigning a PIN for a child.
You don't have to give the kids a PIN even if you've assigned the kids a PIN. It never asks me to give DGD a PIN but I think it's because all of us have had PINs saved since the beginning so it never asks each time. It just uses the old one. But DGD doesn't have charging privileges so it doesn't really matter that she has a PIN or not. But even if she did, she doesn't know the PIN so she couldn't use it even if she wanted to.

I am also experiencing this. Have you done online check-in? I'm wondering if that might be the problem. I'd like to do online check-in, but it is forcing me to create a PIN for each person. I don't remember this happening before. I don't want my kids to have a PIN. I could just enter some random numbers, but why should I have to do that? Parents should be given an option to skip assigning a PIN for a child.
We won't go online check in. We are old school and still enjoy checking in at the desk.

Maybe I have confused a PIN to mean my kids have charging privileges. I didn't realize they were different. Looks I will just pick a PIN for everyone.

Maybe I have confused a PIN to mean my kids have charging privileges. I didn't realize they were different. Looks I will just pick a PIN for everyone.
Well, they are connected in that in order to charge you must have a PIN but even if you have a PIN you don't have to have charging privileges granted. They can still be turned off. If that makes sense.
And then the other option, assign a PIN but don't tell anyone what the PIN is. That's as good as not turning on charging privileges. You can do that with anyone, adult or child ;)

I don't have it either on my iPhone; however, I do have it on my iPad. Not sure why it's not on both. All apps are updated on all my devices.

Try logging out of your account on the device that it is not showing on, ten log back in. I have 2 IPADs and the number of days until check-in was showing on one, not the other. When I logged out and back into the app on the one it was not showing on, then it appeared.

Here's a snip to show where to look, for those that aren't sure

9F666833-9E4B-419D-8506-9CE050B5CF86.jpg

Thank you so much for clarifying this . I didn't realize you have to actually be checked in in order for this to work. So once i check in it should pop up. I still have 63 days once it hits 60 i should be able to check in and see this~~~~correct>

Thanks again for your help

Try logging out of your account on the device that it is not showing on, ten log back in. I have 2 IPADs and the number of days until check-in was showing on one, not the other. When I logged out and back into the app on the one it was not showing on, then it appeared.

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much!

I'm guessing this doesn't work with all types of reservations? Mine doesn't let me see the balance or any financials of the reservation. I have the update.
I've got a passholder room only reservation.

Strange how it's not consistent. For what it's worth I can't see charges in the web site either or make payments. I've only paid 1 night so far in the initial deposit.

I have a reservation through a TA. I have updated all my devices to the newest release of the app. I don't see any billing information for my stay. I can do online checkin in 7 days maybe it will show up then. I hope so, because it sounds like a great thing to be able to see and I don't always get the final bill emailed to me.

I believe you need to be checked in via online or at resort.

I don't think it will coincide with reservations at Hilton Head right now. I have already done on line check-in, and I can't find anything. I am on android though.

This is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the next enhancement will be the ability to view the balance on your resort reservation/package, all payments you have made to date, and the final payment due date, before you check in online.

Since Disney doesn't send an email or receipt when you make a payment, this would be extremely helpful! It always unnerves me a little to pay so much money and not receive any visible confirmation of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter