• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You can check snailmail PIN codes online:

Thanks. I just bookmarked the page. I'll optimistically await a PIN (or discount).:thumbsup2 I am one of those people who could of booked a BB in 10/12 for 8/13 and did not.:furious: Now, I am waiting like most people!:headache:

You need to have received a postcard in the regular mail, with a PIN code.

Though it says on the card you have to call on the phone, the above link works. Just follow the instructions and enter the 15 digit PIN and your zip code, when asked.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought it would tell me if I had a pin attached to my name so I don't have to call. DARN

luvmyfam444 said:
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought it would tell me if I had a pin attached to my name so I don't have to call. DARN

Me too!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Awesome, thanks for posting!!

I got a pin code, but I had already called Tuesday to book it! LOL Oh well, it was good, because I wasn't sure if I got the best deal, but with this I could compare different rates and in the end realized I did pick the right option!

Thank you! I wish I had this last week when I called about my PIN and spent way more time than I had only to find out that the room discount for POFQ was only 20%.

Thanks for posting....saved me time in calling. I have gotten 2 different flyers in the last few months....guess Disney really wants us back....haven't been in almost 4 years! At least I've gotten some prices to negotiate with DH!:)

you can check rates/dates at the different hotels based on the postcard you got in the mail.
It also works with email pins -- just enter the zipcode they have on file for your home address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter