• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You can book pin codes reservations online.

jll45

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this has been posted before but I have never seen it. I was looking through for my pin codes that I have received in my email. I was reading the kids stay, play and dine free and found a link at the bottom to book online. It takes you to a page where you enter your pin code, last name the pin code was sent to and zip code. Hope this helps alot of people who don't want to stay on hold or make a toll call! :thumbsup2

Here's the link!

https://secure.reservations.disney....s/processEngine?process=false&pageRender=true

that link didnt seem to work as far as online pin code booking so I contacted a CSR and asked if online booking was available for PIN code discounts,and got this response:

: Hello! Thank you for choosing Walt Disney World® as your vacation destination. Congratulations on receiving that special offer!!! Disney will randomly send PIN Offers to Guests by E-mail or Direct Mail. The E-mail or Direct Mail piece will not include a package code, but will include a PIN number with a reminder for the Guest to mention their PIN when calling. PIN Offers are currently not available for online booking. Please call the Disney Reservation Center at 407-560-CHAT (2428) to book your vacation as soon as possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter