yorkshire country fish shop

mum of two pirates

This is how I cook
is the 2 fish deal a snack credit or is it counter service cedit? (thanks In the list it is under both of them.)

The fish and chips is definitely a counter service meal.

Snack credits can be used for sodas or bottled water, and perhaps also for shortbread.

Snack credits can be used for most food and berverage items under $4.00.
The fish and chips meal at Yorkshire is $7.99. I would imagine Yorkshire is listed for snack credits is for the side of chips, shortbread, softdrinks & water. HTH!!

Just back last Monday and the Fish and Chips is a CS credit. You can use the snack credit for water/soda, side of chips, or shortbread. The CS meal consists of the fish and chips, shortbread cookies, and beverage.

Just back last Monday and the Fish and Chips is a CS credit. QUOTE]

How was the food? Portion size, shareable? Are the chips fries or other? This is one of those use a child CS credit spots that is on our list to consider.

septbaby said:
How was the food? Portion size, shareable? Are the chips fries or other? This is one of those use a child CS credit spots that is on our list to consider.
It's sharable...with ants. One adult, dining alone, will go looking for a hot dog.

Yorkshire has to be the worst use of a CS credit at WDW! It is a very small portion of okay food served by some of the nicest CMs at WDW. I love Fish 'n Chips, but this is just far too little food for even a light lunch.

Skip Yorkshire, use a snack credit for popcorn, and you'll be WAY ahead.

It's sharable...with ants. One adult, dining alone, will go looking for a hot dog.

Yorkshire has to be the worst use of a CS credit at WDW! It is a very small portion of okay food served by some of the nicest CMs at WDW. I love Fish 'n Chips, but this is just far too little food for even a light lunch.

Skip Yorkshire, use a snack credit for popcorn, and you'll be WAY ahead.

Precisely. THe chips were a little thicker than regular fries, fish was enough for one person, far too little to make a shareable meal. Noticed that even the orange chicken in China has been downsized in portion and now it is a stretch to feed more than one with it. This vacation clarified that use of DDP at non Disney owned venues had very skimpy portions and all gave medium drinks and have downsized their portions. Overall not a big deal, but if you were planning on sharing around worldshocase I'd rethink that with a little OOP. We (4) used seven CS between sharing from about 3 pm to 7pm and I felt we wasted some of the credits--Yorkshire Fish, China and France were by far the worse value/portions.

Thanks, so we can keep Yorkshire as it seems like a good use of a child CS credit. He will eat fish filet, not a lot and loves fries, but we don't want him to have too many. Then we can tuck the shortbread away for a snack.

The salmon at Sunshine Seasons or the Vegetarian platter at Tangerine Cafe seem like better options for us adults at Epcot. Right now it doesn't look like we'll need a CS at Epcot (TS Coral Reef lunch), but I know things can change so its good to have plan B worked out in case we add some Epcot time.

I think I will skip it and eat at Sunshine Seasons. I dont remember eating C.S. there last year. But will a couple of times this year. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter