Yipes! 1 More Day!

Blue Eeyore

Mouseketeer
Does everyone do this? Are you excited about your trip for months and then freak and stress last minute? UGH! I've got SO much laundry and SO much packing to do! We leave at 4:30 am Monday morning! I sure hope I can keep myself together so that DH and I don't get on each other's nerves before leaving. This is our first trip with a child and there's just SO much more to plan and pack! I have a shopping list, a packing list, a list just for DS and a list of contents to be placed in the backpack. I hope I can get this all done before last minute. Hopefully I will have a relaxing evening tomorrow and get to bed EARLY! We'll be there for 7 days and we're celebrating DS's first birthday! I've had a cold since the Thursday before last and I was getting better but now I feel worse! Hope I don't get sick AGAIN! UGH! THE PRESSURE! I have to think good Disney thoughts and chill.... Anyone else out there in the same boat???

SOOOO Jealous!!! Have a great trip! Don't stress, just start packing ASAP and you'll find that you'll keep adding something here, something there right up until you leave. If you leave one suitcase open until you leave, you'll have a lot less stress.

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter