YIPEEE -- I just saved a bunch

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
I had called on the first day of the codes and applied the code to my rack rate reservation. It saved me about $200.00. I just called back to add Magical Express and decided to reconfirm what I owed since I had not received a new invoice. The CM checked my ressie and said the code had not been applied right I went from $3540.36 to $2994.44 for AKL savanna view, 2 adutls 2 kids (17 and 13) plus dining. I am doing the happy dance/
:cool1: :flower: :cheer2: :bounce: :dancer: :dancer:

Renee

Congratulations! I love when good things like this happen. Pixie dust before you even get to WDW!!!!!

Rneighh said:
I had called on the first day of the codes and applied the code to my rack rate reservation. It saved me about $200.00. I just called back to add Magical Express and decided to reconfirm what I owed since I had not received a new invoice. The CM checked my ressie and said the code had not been applied right I went from $3540.36 to $2994.44 for AKL savanna view, 2 adutls 2 kids (17 and 13) plus dining. I am doing the happy dance/
:cool1: :flower: :cheer2: :bounce: :dancer: :dancer:

Renee

That's GREAT! I know how excited I was when I called and saved over $400! Now I'm just waiting to get a CM one of these times htat tells me a AAA rate opened up on my room only ressie @ AKL....:) :banana: :banana: Happy dancing with you!

Isn't it fun to get discounts! I called my TA when the new codes came out that upgraded the tickets (since I just had park hopper on ours). She called and got us the upgrade which now allows us access to water parks and the other great places plus my bill went down $260.00! Got more for less!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter