YIKES! Got a code, but it has SIL's name on it

Ariel on Land

DIS Veteran
So I got the code I have been waiting for-- BUT-- it was addressed to my email, but w/ SIL's name on it! Last spring, I booked us two rooms, one for me and one for her, but for whatever reason, they put her name on my email when I did the booking. Will this be a problem when I go to book for me?? I wasn't trying to cheat any systems-- they were the ones who goofed with that. Anyone have any idea?? Because this is THE code with THE dates that I want!!!! :scared:

FWIW- SIL has the same last name.

***Updated at bottom*** (we got our own code- all's good!)

we received a Pin code to my husbands email addy and it had my madien name on it. They would not let me use it :sick:

I would call as soon as possible. They are strict about the right name being with the person coming, but you never know until you give it a try. And the amount of rooms under the codes are limited. Hmmm, maybe you'll have to take your SIL with you.:rotfl:

I was able to use one that came to my address, had my last name and a different first name. The mailing address attached was wrong, too. Maybe I just got lucky - but maybe you will too!

My sister was able to use a pin code that my husband received via email in his name. She had no problem getting the discount and checking in.

Well I guess y'all got better CMs than I did-- she wouldn't let me use the PIN! :headache::headache::headache:

I went ahead and booked and will hope for something else to come out to apply to it. Makes me wish I hadn't booked for SIL last time since now her name is messing up my vacation planning and potentially costing me more $$! :sad1:

YIPPEE!!!! Well tonight, I got the Monster pin yet AGAIN--- this time to a secondary email address but with MY name on it!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1: Calling in the morning to apply it! Whew! What a relief!

I received a pin by mail to my home address but in my mom's name, but I was told it couldn't be used unless she was traveling with us. :confused3 :sad2:

Call again and don't mention whose name was on the pin. I got a pin sent to my email address but had my sisters name on it. I called and said I had gotten a pin, she looked it up but said she couldn't find it and asked for the pin code. I gave it to her and she was able to use it. I think it was tied to my email address, and once she put in the code it came up.

Definitely call back and try again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter