Yet more question

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Hi Everyone,

I am just starting to look at this DDP option because originally we were going against it thinking it may be too much food for us (myself, DH and 5yo DD who eats like a bird)

But your patience is appreciated it since I'm sure this questions have been asked before:

Okay we are going for 8 nights so that will give us 24 counter, 24 TS and 24 snacks. If we book anything at Cindy's castles that would take 6 TS correct? Also we didn't anticipate eating too much at sit down because I didn't want to be dependant on ressies so can I use my TS for counter? And do I need to make ressies for every sitdown (I know Cindy's I do but what about the others) - Also (I think the last one) Also I believe I can use these any day of our trip (not specific days) correct??

Once again thank you for your patience!

DiznyMagic said:
If we book anything at Cindy's castles that would take 6 TS correct?

Yes.

Also we didn't anticipate eating too much at sit down because I didn't want to be dependant on ressies so can I use my TS for counter?

Yes, you can.

And do I need to make ressies for every sitdown

I would highly recommend it, yes. Unless you want to eat at very odd times, and for several of the more popular places, you won't be able to get in at all. We saw lots of families being turned away from TS places without ressies when we went in December.

Also I believe I can use these any day of our trip (not specific days) correct??

Yes, your dining plan credits are good from check-in until midnight of your checkout day.

thank you for answering my questions - I went ahead and placed it on our ressies - I think its the way to go and if nothing else it will alllow us to try restaurants we didn't anticipate on trying because of our budget - like Cindy's :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter