Yet more...Keep One/Drop One - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
business meeting

:wave2: Hi Kitty. I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks for asking. How are things with you?

bad business

Glad you're doing well. I stopped proctoring...didn't like the way our new boss was doing things so I might have more time on my hands now!! After 30 years, it feels pretty good!! :teeth:

business trip

It was getting pretty stressful the past couple of years so this might be a good thing, esp with my high blood pressure! I loved working with the kids, tho.

game partner

Haven't really decided yet. I probably will still be a substitute teacher as I can't officially retire for another year and a half. Need a little money!! :teeth:

brown hen

I've been working part time since after maternity leave. Been doing 3 days for over 11 years now. I love the lifestyle balance.

mother hen

I know what you mean. I always liked to balance job with raising my family. I do like having extra time right now with 2 sons now with wedding plans!

mother superior

I've been wondering how the wedding planning is going. One of your DS' are getting married early in 2013, right?

Lake Superior

Yes, Danny's getting married first in March. He's the one in the AF. His gf just bought her wedding dress last week. The other son, Michael and his gf haven't set an official date but they're thinking of next summer.

Lake house

Hope the plans are going well. Did you get to see the dress? I'm actually gonna log off soon. Bedtime!

lake shore

Not yet, I might go over this weekend to see the dress. Have a good night and it was great chatting with you. I have cleaning to do right now. :wave:

lake drive

Good night! Hope to catch you more often now that you have a bit more time. Nice chatting. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter