• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet Another Shared Memory Maker Question

ColoradoK

Mouseketeer
Sorry for asking something I am sure has been asked before...I've searched but I can't find my exact scenario and was hoping someone could help.

My mom has booked our extended families for a Christmas trip. So, even though I have a MDE account of my own, it has my mom as the account manager of my own husband and children. :) I cannot even see my sister in law's or nephews' names in My Family and Friends List--but she can.

I would like to buy Memory Maker...how do I make sure we're all linked? If I am linked to my mom in MDE (I definitely am) then will all those under her "(My Mom) manages this account" automatically be a part of the pictures I can then see and download on my Memory Maker? So my husband and kids (whose names I CAN see under my MDE Friends and Family) and my sister in law and nephews (whose names I CANNOT see in my MDE friends and family) will have their meet and greet and ride photos and such show up? All together we are a party of 11.

What about my husband's mother who booked herself for a trip once she knew the rest of us would be there? Will her pictures also show up? She is linked to me as My Friends and Family. With her and her wife, I now have 13 total people I want the pictures of....

Will I have them?
Thanks!

It would not be easier your Mother buy memory maker? because looks like everybody is in her account.

You would think. ;)

She is very technologically impaired. I also wanted to do it as a gift...and my mom and mother in law are not connected. Is it not going to be a simple(ish) fix?

You should invite everyone to link up their MDE to your MDE. Invite them through "Add a Guest" from within your Family/Friends area and they have to accept your invitation through email.

You have to allow them to Share Photos and once you can see everyone (13) on your MDE, then purchase and link Memory Maker.

As others have said, everyone linked to the MDE account with the Memory Maker is connected and every picture taken of any of them will show up. Does not matter whose account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter