• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another question regarding Table service credits

Bubbamel

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Quite new here, and I was hoping someone would be so kind to answer a question I have not been able to find. Lets just say that I am at a two ts restaurant and I only have one table service credit left, will they let me pay the difference OOP? I am reading about how Via Napoli charges two table credits for a large pizza and am not sure I will have two left by that time. I would love to know how that is handled? Thank you so much in advance.

Kindest Regards,
Mel (lurker for years, lover of dis for just as long) :)

As far as I know, credits can't be used in part payment of a meal. While you can use credits for one/some person(s) in a group and pay OOP for the others, I don't think you can pay the difference. For example, I know that you can't take a child's credit and pay the difference to get an adult meal. So I am pretty sure that the answer is no.

Why don't you pay OOP for one of your other 1 TS meals, preferable one of the cheaper ones, to save that extra credit so that you do have two at the end of the trip.

Hi all!

Quite new here, and I was hoping someone would be so kind to answer a question I have not been able to find. Lets just say that I am at a two ts restaurant and I only have one table service credit left, will they let me pay the difference OOP? I am reading about how Via Napoli charges two table credits for a large pizza and am not sure I will have two left by that time. I would love to know how that is handled? Thank you so much in advance.

Kindest Regards,
Mel (lurker for years, lover of dis for just as long) :)
No they will not allow partial credit from what I've seen.

No you cannot do that.

Best thing to do is either pay OOP for another meal or the 2 credit meal and have an extra credit to use elsewhere.

Got it. Thank you all that answered, I greatly appreciate it. :)

@2Tiggies: I just may do that. I probably will pay out of pocket for the Plaza Restaurant since that seemed to be the least expensive of the restaurants we have ressies at. Thanks!

Got it. Thank you all that answered, I greatly appreciate it. :)

@2Tiggies: I just may do that. I probably will pay out of pocket for the Plaza Restaurant since that seemed to be the least expensive of the restaurants we have ressies at. Thanks!

You're welcome. :goodvibes Enjoy it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter