• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another QSDP Question!

FaithTrustPixieDust*

Disney Dreamer since 1992
Hi everyone :goodvibes

We're staying on property for the first time in 10+ years, and have free dining, so will be on the QSDP for the first time ever!

I was wondering if there's a 'time limit' between credit uses? We may split up around the parks at some points for food etc., but I don't want anyone not to be able to use a credit because someone else has just completed a transaction on the room's account :lmao:

Thanks in advance!

No. Anyone in your party can use credits anytime they wish. The one thing they may not allow you to do is use more credits than you have persons in your party at once (if you have 5 people on the plan they may not allow you to order 6 meals at the same time.)

Thank you! That makes sense - I was worried about time limits as I thought that might be how they stopped people ordering more meals :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter