Yet another newbie!

Mister-Disney

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I'm yet another newbie to the DIS boards, but I love Disney with a passion. I've visited WDW seven times and DLRP three. My favourite character has to be Ariel and my favourite attraction is 'it's a small world'.

:goodvibes

17.gif

Our family is going to Disney for the first time in October. I have a 4 year old and will be 9 mos old. I'm needing a double of some sort but I drive a car and not sure what I can fit in the car along with my luggage. Where do I look for this? A friend said she was doing this when she goes down in August. Thanks!
Kristin :)

Welcome! You will NOT be disapointed. These boards are excellent resources for all things Disney, and not to mention a great place to chat and "hang out" with fellow Disney fans:)

The creator's of the Boards are the nicest guys and this site is fantastic and addicting to say the least. Check out the Podcast each week if you have not already:) Again welcome and have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter