• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another lecellier question

nikky luvs mickey

Mouseketeer
:confused3 Has anyone eaten there lately with kids on the adult plan? My kids aren't to thrilled with the appy choices on the menu is there anthing that lecellier lets u sub instead of the regular appy's?

:confused3 Has anyone eaten there lately with kids on the adult plan? My kids aren't to thrilled with the appy choices on the menu is there anthing that lecellier lets u sub instead of the regular appy's?

I have never heard of anyone requesting alternate appetizer choices. I would bet that Le Cellier probably doesn't have much in the way of food that children would really like.

As busy as they are, they probably wouldn't have to have substitutions available. Most folks are just happy to get in that place, myself included.

You might try calling the restaurant itself.

You could probably get the kids' menu appetizer, which is carrot and celery sticks.

If it were my kids, I'd just skip the appetizer for them. There's going to be plenty of food to go around even without.

My kids really liked the cheddar cheese soup. I'm sure they would sub the apps on the kids menu for you, or give you more bread. I don't know if any restaurant would "make" alternate apps for anyone though. :confused3 What did you have in mind? You could always call the restuarant directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter