• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another dining plan question

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
I will be heading to Disney from Nov 10 and checking out on Nov 15.

I will be on the regular dining plan at this time. My question is how many credits do we receive with our plan? I know it will start on November 10th but we are not leaving the resort till early afternoon on the 15th. Will we have credits on the 15th to use for lunch?

So I guess I am asking is do we have credits spanning from Nov 10 through Nov 15th

It goes by nights. So 5 nights , 5 TS, 5 CS. Depending on how you use your credits you may have 1 left over

As mentioned, you are there for 5 nights, so you have 5 nights worth of credits. In this case, 5TS, 5CS, 5 snacks per person.

These credits are available from the moment you check-in until midnight following your check-out.

It will depend on how you plan to use your credits whether or not you'll have any remaining for your check-out day lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter