• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another DAS question

I guess we'll go for the DAS, see what happens, and use it if necessary! :)
That sounds like a great plan! I have significant issues with heat as well, and so if I travel in hotter months, we plan a table service lunch everyday and stop in gift shops often! I add electrolyte tablets to my water, and have a fan attached to my chair. I take all kinds of precautions- the DAS is one small part that definitely helps me (for a host of reasons- but that is definitely one!).

Giving one group of people front of line access based on age is not legal ..in theory it sounds nice, but can you imagine the cascade of demands for front of line for the very young, cancer survivors. What about disabled vets? I could make a list several pages long of people that would be kind to give them front of line access.

Is offering a senior citizen discount/perk also illegal? its strictly based on age.

Is offering a senior citizen discount/perk also illegal? its strictly based on age.

Most places I've seen with the senior discounts require proof through ID. Since we all have the potential of becoming senior citizens, there is no preference given that one would not get (except for being dead, and then you wouldn't' be using the perk anyway)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter