Yet another child vs. adult credit question

movtarget

<font color=purple>Kinda like a puppy<br><font col
I think I've painted myself into a corner. The wife and I are going to the Yachtsman Steakhouse without the kids mid week (the kids will be in the Sandcastle Club). We'll consume 4 adult TS meals for the signature meal there.

My last day, we've got ressies at Cinderella's for the four of us, but what will remain will be 8 child TS credits. I guess I won't know for sure until I try it. If I knew for sure, I could work through the math of which was cheaper, the adult price of Cindy's castle, or two of our other adult TS meals.

That would also leave us with 4 TS meals for the kids that would have to be consumed in addition to what's on my plan.

Thoughts?

Moving Target in NC

actually, if i am reading it correctly (and it is a bit confusing... why not post the # of nights and the lineup of restaurants), you will have 2 'adult' TS and 6 'child' TS left at the end of the trip for your cindy's meal... but it's "okay" because the credits are pooled...

what you will actually be "spending" at your signature meal are four TS credits (think of it as two adult and two children's TS credits)... so you should be okay to do cindy's at the end of the trip if you skip having a TS meal another day...

8 nights, 2 adults, 2 kids = 32 TS, CS, and snacks

Table service review:

Saturday - D-Chef Mickeys 2 (adults),2 (kids)
Sunday - L-Crystal Palace 2,2
Monday - no TS
Tuesday - D-Yachtsman 4,0
Wednesday - D-Rose&Crown 2,2
Thursday - D-Whispering Canyon 2,2
Friday - D-Ohana 2,2
Saturday - L-Cindys 4,4
Sunday - head home :(

32 table service credits consumed, but 18 Adult and 14 kids

Moving Target in NC

It really doesn't look like you should have a problem. If the credits are still pooled you should be set, as they don't seem to distinguish between adult and child (it seems). Have fun!

looks like you won't have a problem at all!! and whatta great lineup of restaurants... ENJOY :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter