Yet another BOG question-how do you further customize your online order?

NC Disney Fan

Life long Disney Lover and visitor
I made resizes for BOG lunch on Nov 22nd. As I had read from PP, pre-ordering will save time and allow us to almost walk right in.

However, I am a bit perplexed as to how to customize the order more than they allow on line--at least what I could see.

For instance, on my turkey sandwich it gave me the option of removing the onions but only if I removed the arugula and tomato. I would like those two things to remain on my sandwich.

Also, in the past, I have substituted green beans for the french fries (I don't do fried). I saw no areas for substitutions.

So, is it that if you want to do some out of the box changes that you have to get in line and do it the now "old fashion" way? Could I keep everyone else's meal as is? But then again, our food would all be coming out at different times.

Oh how confusing this new system is. :confused3 Anyone know anything about this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter