• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yet another ? about cancelling an ADR

vicb

DIS Veteran
I made my dining reservations prior to the new policy being put in place. I was not asked for a cc for any of my reservations except Cali Grill (it is the only one listed as being held with a cc guarantee).

So, I have a lunch ADR for the Plaza on my MK day... if I decide to eat lunch at BOG instead on that day will I be charged the penalty or not since I made the ADR prior to the new policy?

I hope to know what I'm doing before then but things are complicated by staying at the Dolphin and not having advance FP+. If I did have that privilege I would book a FP for BOG.

Thanks for any input. :)

I made my dining reservations prior to the new policy being put in place. I was not asked for a cc for any of my reservations except Cali Grill (it is the only one listed as being held with a cc guarantee).

So, I have a lunch ADR for the Plaza on my MK day... if I decide to eat lunch at BOG instead on that day will I be charged the penalty or not since I made the ADR prior to the new policy?

I hope to know what I'm doing before then but things are complicated by staying at the Dolphin and not having advance FP+. If I did have that privilege I would book a FP for BOG.

As the pp said, no, you won't be charged. Since you made the ADR prior to the change, there is no cc attached to that ADR for Disney to charge.

You just made the argument why the policy was put into effect

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter