Yet Another 4/3 deal question

Tonyababyrn

Mouseketeer
We always use our tax refund to help fund our vacation. I want to book the 4/3 deal but doubt we will have the refund in time before the 45 days out deadline.

Question:

Can I book the 4/3 deal with 1 day park tickets--of which I can pay by the 45 days out --and then once the refund comes in call back in and change the 1 day tickets back to 7 day tickets???

Question 2:

We are also thinking about trying out the dining plan this year. How late can you add this option on to the package too or does it have to be from the time you book??

Thanks for any responses!!:cheer2:

Question:

Can I book the 4/3 deal with 1 day park tickets--of which I can pay by the 45 days out --and then once the refund comes in call back in and change the 1 day tickets back to 7 day tickets???

No - all party members must book tickets for the length of stay - you can add park hopper option later I believe. I hate to say use your credit card and pay it off when your return arrives, but might give you an extra month`s time.

Question 2:

We are also thinking about trying out the dining plan this year. How late can you add this option on to the package too or does it have to be from the time you book??

Sorry - not sure but I`d call and ask - easy question for cm to answer.
I`d love to know -so please post the answer here if you find out. I would guess that if you`re willing to add anything to the base pkg they`d be happy to oblige. Disney is looking for customers:) !

Happy Planning!

Question:

No - all party members must book tickets for the length of stay - you can add park hopper option later I believe. I hate to say use your credit card and pay it off when your return arrives, but might give you an extra month`s time.

WRONG!!

You may book *any* ticket (1-10 days, any options), not just length of stay with the 4/3 deal. As AP holders, we are booked with one day tickets. Any ticket may be upgraded at any time with any option, including extra days, as long as it is within 14 days of first use. The only thing is all party members must be booked under the same ticket.

The thing I don't know, it was been wondered on here before and the conclusion will follow is: can you upgrade with free days later? Most likely, you must upgrade by the 24th to get free days. It is only a little under $10 between a 4 day and 7 day base ticket, though, so that is no big deal. Hopping is a flat $50 no matter how many days, so no savings there regardless. The real savings comes in if you are going to add the no expiration option because that price varies for each day on the tickets.

Dining plan can be added up to 72 hours before check-in. Dining is not included in the 4/3 deal, so waiting is no big deal at all.

Not that any of us need another credit card, but if you could apply for this one, you have six months to pay for the trip w/o any finance or interest charges. This woudl give time for the tax refund to get in. I think you also get a $50 disney gift card. Just a thought.

I booked a 4/3 package 2 days ago with only 1 day tickets. I had a Passholder 40% code which gave me a preferred room for 6 nights at AllStar Movies for $576, but using the 4/3 package, I was able to get 7 nights at the same resort for $794. Gave me an extra night and deducting the value of the $200 gift card, cost me only $18 more. Plus I can use the cost of the one-day tickets toward my pass renewal in October.

I asked about adding the DDP later and was told that I could add it up to 3 days before arrival. We're still trying to decide between the regular DDP and the new quick service DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter